DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Dog the Bounty hunter. his nickname fits him .

How this guy ever got a reality show , where he must make over a million a year . First of all he is around 100 years old , he is either in very bad shape , or he is dying with copd. everything about him is wow he has about ten different weapons and badges , his pepper spray looks like a semi-automatic weapon badges hanging off chains. I have lost control and pissed myself classic. I never seen him with anyone thats truly dangerous . when he talks on the phone you swear hes going to kill the guy . The next shot hes praying and smoking a cigarette with him.He wears leather gloves,big gold chains with a badge he has gotten from a mail-order house.He is always fighting with his wife with those giant size jugs.He just said bring the dogs in the shepard and the other dogs, the guy then opened the door wow. They just mentioned its a marathon night .friday night O they just found an ak 47 , bigtime, the dangerous perp was a dike that was going out with a beautiful girl . And a 22. his wife just apoligized .

DOMINATER

I noticed no responses can I just ask if you like him or dislike him thank you

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

feel like he's probably a good guy...seems like his heart is right. Can't stand his wife. She makes everything worse. Hate that my wife likes this show. Wife wants me to be the next bounty hunter...would probably be tougher on the phone too.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9812

i never talk about a persons age and nobody knows what people are really thinking in their own head.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

not a big fan

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Epitome of "white trash."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nick86

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Epitome of "white trash."
    Just imagined you saying that in an arab accent. LOL

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

My wife loves the show too , I think he seems like a good person even though he does appear to have some kind of super hero complex.Of course he over dramatizes the situation being its a tv show.

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

The show was cool when it first started but now has lost its edge.

Dog was once a degen felon and thats why he gets a soft spot after he catches the guys.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

dog met beth when he bailed her out of jail-----she wears high heels to chase fugitives----most are brain fried drug addicts

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

dude he deserves all the money he makes. Anyone that sleeps with that pig of a wife deserves it. Sort of reminds me of beverly hillbillies.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

What's the other famous bounty hunter out of Armarillo texas. Wears all black. Night and day difference from dog...dude is serious about it.

DOMINATER

thanks guys for the responses, shows me you guys are good people. As far as the dog I liked him to at the brggining , but he seems like he is only interested in the big paydays , thanks again