mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1572

Frizelli vs PO69

Mr. I gotta fuk'in explain everything! Shut the fuk up po69! So you and frizzy douche bag won a bunch of lucky coin flips at freerolls! Big fuk'in deal! I hope the World team wipes the floor with your big mouth ass! Of course I'm sure you'll be sure to show up at every table running your big fuk'in mouth! Most people on here win or lose with class, you and frizzy asshole have none of that. Here's the trophy for you and your anal buddy frizz, enjoy loser!
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave mikejamm 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Mr. I gotta fuk'in explain everything! Shut the fuk up po69! So you and frizzy douche bag won a bunch of lucky coin flips at freerolls! Big fuk'in deal! I hope the World team wipes the floor with your big mouth ass! Of course I'm sure you'll be sure to show up at every table running your big fuk'in mouth! Most people on here win or lose with class, you and frizzy asshole have none of that. Here's the trophy for you and your anal buddy frizz, enjoy loser!
    This guy is so jealous that he sucks a poker and I am superior.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Fuuck off Little Mikey! No one gives a damn about you around here, all you do is bitch about everything

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    This guy is so jealous that he sucks a poker and I am superior.
    Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    Fuuck off Little Mikey! No one gives a damn about you around here, all you do is bitch about everything
    Hey when you two anal fuk'ers get done tag teaming each other, show your big fuk'in mouths up at the ring games and we'll see who's got game. Yeah it's funny podick69, how when I made my thread about you harassing people at tables, everybody showed up to comment about what a fuk'in asshole you are. So again, you and punk boy frizzilli are two of the most well known big fuk'in mouth c u m catchers on this forum. Why don't you shut your fuk'in mouth and let your game talk if you're so damn good at penny point poker dickface?
    Last edited by mikejamm; 02-27-12 at 08:38 PM.

mikejamm

And while we're at po69, I finished in 74th place in 2011. Your stupid loud mouth ass finished 100th! Barely making the list. And frizzillidicky didn't even make the damn list! So both of you assholes are not better than me and you never will be.

Also, Where's your Chartiy Donor badge! Oh yeah that's right, you two dickwads don't have one! That's because you greedy assholes have never given nothing away that didn't benefit you. What a sad miserable existence you two fuk'in losers are!

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-30-15 at 12:16 PM. Reason: image does not exist

mikejamm

I know man, great show isn't it? It's called two assfuk'ers who think they're the kings of poker. But the only real "poking" they do, is in each others ass!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-30-15 at 12:18 PM. Reason: image does not exist