dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38373

Is No Coincidences the Most Bitter Poster on SBR?

Seems so. I will give out the reasons.

1. Bets $20 a game due to SBS (Small Bettor Syndrome)

2. Arrogant guy to square bettors and laughs when they lose their bets on the square side. His goal for the day is to laugh at those guys betting $1000 a game on the SQUARE SIDE and then feels a sense of accomplishment of winning his $20 a game.

3. He knows he can bet more money but doesn't bc he can't handle the swings. He once raised his bet to $40 a game but then lowered it immediatly after a game went wire to wire and even he mentioned the game felt like a roller coaster

4. Has no clue about gambling sports. All he does is take ugly underdog, fade public, line move and thinks that he is sharp. He probably doesnt even know the value of 2 points in a basketball game
    . He feels a sense of inferiority so he feels like he is teaching other posters stuff about gambling when its nothing more than keep taking the public side and see how you do long term

5. He knows he won't go anywhere with his $20 bets. He once even bragged about being up 40 units once. Whats the point when each unit is $20 a game
    And he can't brag now because he is down units in every sport and look for excuses on why it loses. But when others lose money, he feels great b/c in his mind, he would tell himself thank goodness I didn't bet 1000 on that square side.

6. He's like the unattractive woman in a group of attractive woman. If he don't get any action tonight, no one is. As to how it would parallel to his sportsbetting... If he don't win $1000 tonight, no one is EITHER

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

The books love guys like no coin

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38373

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    The books love guys like no coin

Not really. He only bets $10 a game so the books take his money very very slowly. They don't care about small guys like no coin

Kalibongo
    Banned
    Kalibongo's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is the most hypocritical thread on SBR.

Each one of your post is about him, who's more bitter?

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

no fukkin clue who he is

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

pot meet kettle.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

I stopped looking at his thread with Canuck because it slowly turned into a train wreck. Maybe he turned it around though I stopped paying attention.