DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

I have been their and I can speak from experience, and let me tell you...................

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

you must trust- you must trust a higher power, without that it means absoutely nothing. you will be dead and in the ground. love god and you will find happiness with one penny in your pocket. the trueist statement of all times. If with all your everything you truely believe love follows and love is the warm white light. the end I am out...................................

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Hate to burst your bubble Jake Lemont, most people do drugs... some people can handle them better than others. Some people get deeper into them than others as well. Baruch HaShem Whitney, may G*d Bless her and her family. Who are we to judge what they do? If she wants to smoke rock all day let her... I better it was the rock pipe with pills.. G*d Bless her.
    I guess we'll know when this guy stops posting he finally "off'd himself"

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by DerekMadden View Post
    I guess we'll know when this guy stops posting he finally "off'd himself"
    Baruch HaShem. You will never know. 5 people share this account plus my 6 other handles.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

All the people saying that money doesn't bring happiness have probably been dirt poor their whole lives. I'm not rich so I have no opinion on the subject because I've never been there.

CityCowboy
    CityCowboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by flocko76 View Post
    he's a vampire. he's not going anywhere.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/nickcan...om/6166480321/
    his ears are different. Not the same guy.

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Mike Tyson got over it and is prospering. These people aren't weak, they just aren't normal. I'm the defintion of an addict and that is cause I think myself invincible and inhuman. Oh when will I learn arrogance will be the death of me.
    I've always thought of myself as invincible ever since I can remember. Not a drug related thing. Having survived 3 near death occurances before the age of 18(and I mean really ******* close to death), might do that to you. 1. I almost died at birth. 2. I fell down a 2 story building- grabbed some cables on the way down... then fell ontop of a car to walk away unbruised.
    3. During a rainstorm I hit a wall on the freeway while hydroplaning and dodged 5 lanes worth of cars to end up parked on the side of the freeway by my own accord.
    Last edited by H1Cypher; 03-13-12 at 06:04 AM.

freelife1
    freelife1's Avatar Become A Pro!

kim kardashin needs to go

First 12