sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Remember last summer at the bash....when me & Dozer and a few of the other cool guys were eating hamburgers at the cookout at the SBR mother ship, and you and Diego wanted to sit by us? Remember how we laughed at y'all, and said all the empty seats around us were taken, and so y'all had to stand up and eat in the stairwell, while we threw tater tots at y'all the whole time until you finally got mad and just left.

You remember that?? It was so fukkin' awesome.

It was a lot like that.

Loshak buried!

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

There have been a few times when I've seen videos or pictures of some SBR posters and actually felt embarrassed to be part of the SBR community. Some of these guys are fukking hamburgers that I wouldn't be caught dead in public with. Whenever I tell people I gamble and they give me a sideways look I know now it's because some of these degenerate fukks here on SBR are making the entire culture look like it consists of half-wits and overweight clowns still living at home. SBR should have a goddamn dress code and IQ test to be a member. Some of you fukks look like you've never worn a tie or own a pair of dress shoes.

This is why post opie1988 is so heralded. The fukking guy looks employed, is always in a very respectable environment, and does his videos professionally. Personally I've found it odd why someone who seems to have his shit together would waste his time with making videos for SBR but I guess when you think about it it's not like he's committing hours to the "chit-chat room" or anything.

Anyway, to some of you posters who are disgusting human beings, please stop posting pictures and videos. You are making all of us look bad. You fukking hamburger fukks know who you are.

God bless.
    Last edited by keyboarding; 02-09-12 at 05:09 PM.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    There have been a few times when I've seen videos or pictures of some SBR posters and actually felt embarrassed to be part of the SBR community. Some of these guys are fukking hamburgers that I wouldn't be caught dead in public with. Whenever I tell people I gamble and they give me a sideways look I know now it's because some of these degenerate fukks here on SBR are making the entire culture look like it consists of half-wits and overweight clowns still living at home. SBR should have a goddamn dress code and IQ test to be a member. Some of you fukks look like you've never worn a tie or own a pair of dress shoes.

This is why post opie1988 is so heralded. The fukking guy looks employed, is always in a very respectable environment, and does his videos professionally. Personally I've found it odd why someone who seems to have his shit together would waste his time with making videos for SBR but I guess when you think about it it's not like he's commitment hours to it or anything.

Anyway, to some of you posters who are disgusting human beings, please stop posting pictures and videos. You are making all of us look bad. You fukking hamburger fukks know who you are.

God bless.

Uhhhh.....thanks, I guess.

Keyboarding is a funny son-of-a-bitch. (you know, for a liberal and all....)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is why post opie1988 is so heralded. The fukking guy looks employed, is always in a very respectable environment, and does his videos professionally. Personally I've found it odd why someone who seems to have his shit together would waste his time with making videos for SBR but I guess when you think about it it's not like he's committing hours to the "chit-chat room" or anything.

God bless.

Can I post pictures?

Please!

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

its funny how some posters that nominated your post and replied about how right you were are the exact people you are describing in you thread

i wonder, is it because they are too stupid to realize you are talking about them or is it that they think we are too stupid to realize?

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

There have been a few times when I've seen videos or pictures of some SBR posters and actually felt embarrassed to be part of the SBR community. Some of these guys are fukking hamburgers that I wouldn't be caught dead in public with. Whenever I tell people I gamble and they give me a sideways look I know now it's because some of these degenerate fukks here on SBR are making the entire culture look like it consists of half-wits and overweight clowns still living at home. SBR should have a goddamn dress code and IQ test to be a member. Some of you fukks look like you've never worn a tie or own a pair of dress shoes. This is why post opie1988 is so heralded. The fukking guy looks employed, is always in a very respectable environment, and does his videos professionally. Personally I've found it odd why someone who seems to have his shit together would waste his time with making videos for SBR but I guess when you think about it it's not like he's committing hours to the "chit-chat room" or anything. Anyway, to some of you posters who are disgusting human beings, please stop posting pictures and videos. You are making all of us look bad. You fukking hamburger fukks know who you are. God bless.
    paid poster

Opie is the air of success that we all want

Opie give me a cush office job where I take off on Fridays at 2 and hit the golf course. come on pal

Yich123
    Yich123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2244

all it takes to be liked is to be like Dad, post sexy ass pictures of hot chicks!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Yich123 View Post
    all it takes to be liked is to be like Dad, post sexy ass pictures of hot chicks!

but the guys getting hated on can't start doing that, they would get ridiculed for being copycats

once you're disliked or on the wrong side of the majority here, you're fukked. like pretty much the rest of the world. and if you try too hard to be liked it's gonna backfire.

keep in mind though some guys like to be the bad guy and they embrace that image

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

but the guys getting hated on can't start doing that, they would get ridiculed for being copycats

once you're disliked or on the wrong side of the majority here, you're fukked. like pretty much the rest of the world. and if you try too hard to be liked it's gonna backfire.

keep in mind though some guys like to be the bad guy and they embrace that image

RAwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm just mean on the internet, out in the real world, I just sit in the corner with my head down.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

ngates you aren't even that mean

you better try harder if that's what you're going for

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    ngates you aren't even that mean you better try harder if that's what you're going for

Jesus, I thought i was mean, compared to how I am when I'm off this computer.

man, I just can't get that mean guy image, I've been dying for.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

yeah I go out of my way to make friends......

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Can I post pictures?

Please!
    You already have and I'll acknowledge that while you looking like a blue collar fukk, you at least had the decency to post one with a good looking woman.

God bless.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

You already have and I'll acknowledge that while you looking like a blue collar fukk, you at least had the decency to post one with a good looking woman.

God bless.
    OMG

brad pitt is posting here ! how is that slut angelina doing brad?

thank you for posting with us, we are so blessed

DerekMadden
    DerekMadden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    Great post... could put him in the running for POTM.
    Points Awarded:

dj_destroyer gave DerekMadden 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

You are right on , like the coach is king fuk him, he is a nit wit with to much time on his hands, in fact he knows shit about betting,acts like a pervert .Everyone piles up to kiss his ass. I am worth over ten million dollars run three very successful businesses ,I had two real fags bothering me all year last year one because hes a f\*g and the other because I didn't take time out, to use english 101 here, when I was in High School I had the English teacher fired because he sucke dick like the guy in here, the principal loved me as a student and as a pitcher,by the way I posted over 2 strike outs per inning all three years, well I told the principal this idiot was giving me trouble twice he was then gone. well anyhow your right. And the best poster according to who ,who died and made him king. JJ ,gold or coach at one time you were all three.. I have that ounce of coke and the lb. of weed You know I was only kidding Mr. coach, and the same thousand a month , but don't forget I want the month of july it is my anniversary thanks coach.By the way without thought the coach is the greatest just like MOHAMID ALI. ps fuk the spelling

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even worse are these losers who have multiple accounts and go about the forum trolling. Then there's the clowns who pretend they are new to the forum but just opened a new account. Power posts trying to get attention then once they are exposed as phonies just drop that handle and create a new one or start using their regular account.Get a life you fuggin losers. Too Pathetic. You know who you are!

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    OMG

brad pitt is posting here ! how is that slut angelina doing brad?

thank you for posting with us, we are so blessed
    I don't recall you posting a video or pictures of yourself so for you to be so defensive says a lot, pal.

First 12