warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you believe in curses?

Just what is a "curse". How could there possibly be any truth to some fiction? Or is it fiction?

Witchcraft, Black Magic, the Occult, whatever you want to call it... I've never given any of this stuff much thought.

Always thought they were the invention of an overactive imagination..

So what do you think?

MJT1212
    ECU Pirates
    MJT1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Yes, I'm under one now...

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

I put a hex on Kyle Williams not too long ago. Thanks Jobu!

warriorfan707

Every time I create a thread and I see that "Ernie McCracken" just posted in it, I groan.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

If you think a "curse" is real... it will become real. If you know that it is not real... it will have no affect on you. The choice is up to you.

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    If you think a "curse" is real... it will become real. If you know that it is not real... it will have no affect on you. The choice is up to you.

John Mutherfukkin Galt, my man

How the hell are ya Johnny, hope life is good pal

Hitting the nail right on the head as usual

100% correct answer here folks, ship it

Ernie Mccracken

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Every time I create a thread and I see that "Ernie McCracken" just posted in it, I groan.

2 points for video evidence of groaning

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

c'mon warrior, horrible thread. you can do better pal

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

When you don't know, you don't know, you don't know ...

Boogilie, boogilie, boogilie ... Careful crossing the street!!

You ever read Exodus? It contains a story about a conjured up demon that fed the army Moses was building when they were starving in the desert...
    They called it YAHWEH!!

They repaid it with burnt offferings and blood sacrafices ...

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by ShawNee922 View Post
    When you don't know, you don't know, you don't know ... Boogilie, boogilie, boogilie ... Careful crossing the street!! You ever read Exodus? It contains a story about a conjured up demon that fed the army Moses was building when they were starving in the desert... They called it YAHWEH!! They repaid it with burnt offferings and blood sacrafices ...
    Exodus is full of sick crap. It mentions twice that if you work on the Sabbath that you MUST be put do death. Exodus 31:14 and 35:2. Perhaps this is why Tebow didn't make it to the Super Bowl.

Siddhartha Arya
    Siddhartha Arya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

All of the curses are fiction. Most of the superstitions have been proven wrong and remaining ones are there only because of lack of education and awareness.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

all depends on the individuals who are involved. Iam sure 99 percent are hustlers ,but 1 pct. watch out! I have visted psychics some who are awful,and then there are three others . one told me all about a friends illness 2 years before it happened. details when where and how they would die.One other who gave me the heads up on someone who was stealing from my business. she took 16 grand in one year.Nailed her shes giving me 100.00 a week .Never had her arrested.The last one told me not to be in a social club in the west end . two months later x made guy getting no respect from young guys went into club and blew away to good friends of mine playing cards on friday nite ,thats what I did for years until she told me to stay away. I new her for years I took them on a trip to Italy on me. if she did not tell me ,I would have been D.O.A.

Ernie Mccracken

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    all depends on the individuals who are involved. Iam sure 99 percent are hustlers ,but 1 pct. watch out! I have visted psychics some who are awful,and then there are three others . one told me all about a friends illness 2 years before it happened. details when where and how they would die.One other who gave me the heads up on someone who was stealing from my business. she took 16 grand in one year.Nailed her shes giving me 100.00 a week .Never had her arrested.The last one told me not to be in a social club in the west end . two months later x made guy getting no respect from young guys went into club and blew away to good friends of mine playing cards on friday nite ,thats what I did for years until she told me to stay away. I new her for years I took them on a trip to Italy on me. if she did not tell me ,I would have been D.O.A.

Wait... are you serious? A "psychic" hustled you that hard? Please be true.