Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Are you prepared for more of the same, a boring life?

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    great point, we don't need nukes or some sort of War World III to be thrust into a natural disaster created police state or lack there of
    and of coarse it is unlikely but it's good to have options.

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

M4 Glock 17 Glock 19 Glock 23 .

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Agree with the dog suggestion. In the process of picking up a shotgun but it's clearly has it's disadvantages from a tactical standpoint in a home setting. With a 7 and 10 year old, and baby on the way, I am weighing the benefit of even getting them involved in the process from a safety standpoint, clearly there is precedent to do so.

Teen allegedly shoots and kills intruder (rifle) – Houston, Texas

"He is only a teenager and investigators say he did what he had to do to protect himself."
    Child shoots intruder during home break-in (handgun) – Port Allen, Louisiana

"A ten-year-old boy left home alone with his sister used his mother's gun to shoot an intruder in the face, police said."
    Shotgun-toting teen defends mom, home from burglars (shotgun) – Monte Alto, Texas

"A 16-year-old boy used a shotgun to defend his mother from three would-be burglars in Monte Alto early Saturday morning."
    Teen shoots burglar (handgun) – Ashtabula, Ohio

"A 15-year-old shot a burglar late Friday night after the burglar and two cohorts broke into the teen’s West Side home."
    Injured 11-year-old shoots home invaders (rifle) – Palmview, Texas

"The child and his mother were hiding in a bedroom when the gunmen tried to force their way in. One of the men shot through the door, striking the boy in the groin area. The child, who was carrying a .22-caliber rifle, shot back, hitting one of the criminals in the neck."
    Teen shoots intruder in head (shotgun) – Miami, Florida

"Investigators said the home is owned by attorney Jeffrey Davis, who was not home at the time of the attempted burglary. His son and his wife, Yasmin, were home. They told detectives that Muñoz indicated he was armed and that he planned to harm them."
    Police: Boy, 14, ends burglary by shooting suspect – Hot Spring, Arkansas

"Hot Springs police say a 14-year-old boy home alone shot a 17-year-old boy in the face, ending an attempted burglary."
    Deputy's teen son shoots at burglar at NW Harris home (rifle) – Houston, Texas

"The boy, 15, and his sister, 12, were alone about 2:45 p.m. when someone tried to kick open the front door then soon after the back door of their home in the 2600 block of Royal Place Court, officials said."
    There are several reasons that I like shotguns...specifically pump shotguns for home defense. First, you don't have to worry about your gun jamming. Secondly, you don't need to log in lots of hours at the practice range...which doesn't simulate a moving target...you need to be able to point shoot and be fairly accurate....something that easier said than done with a compact or subcompact handgun. Further, firing successive shots with a semi-auto handgun is often difficult, which is something to strongly consider. On paper, it would appear that a shotgun has a tactical disadvatage, but in reality, there's not a better tool to protect yourself.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Title was more tongue and cheek. Just remember what happened during Katrina when 50% of the police force abandoned post
    Right but if there are armed gangs out there it will only do u so much.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i have a very detailed plan on how to form a new colony at a sports stadium and using the field for growing crops and rationing the soda and beer for drink.

for punishment you have to eat the nasty canned cheese.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    i have a very detailed plan on how to form a new colony at a sports stadium and using the field for growing crops and rationing the soda and beer for drink.

for punishment you have to eat the nasty canned cheese.
    I would never break the rules if that was the punishment...hate that shit.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

You had better stock up EI, that might only be a fraction of what you need, location depending.

Jmobile, good luck getting assault weapons in cali.

Here in alabama I went to a gun auction the other day. no ID required, pay with cash only. I only went to buy a hunting rifle and see what else they had. There was an early soviet style AK that brought just a little over $450 towards the end of the night. Again no ID, walk in, walk out, easy as pie. Its all about location.

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

So glad i live in Canada, lots of land, and fresh water. You guys, BEFORE any war or natural disaster can't even manage to feed or provide clean water to 100 million Americans, lol, i can only imagine when the shite hitith the fan, lol

jmitseff
    jmitseff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Team Ramrod
    Team Ramrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I have very big gun.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Have fun shooting the tsunami with that Tavor tar-21 Israeli Assault Rifle, I think the tsunami will win!

COYLO
    COYLO's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7596

wish it was as easy to get guns over here as it is in the US. suppose i could ship it piece by piece lol

First 12