coanwe
    coanwe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7297

I will miss the "switching hands while volleying of the tennis ball off the wall" vids....classic

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    I hesitated to post here, but threads like this are basically what is wrong with the whole world/society.

You have speculation and questions that dont get answered. But questions and speculations made by people that dont have a 'right' to know.

Then you have people in a position of 'power' commenting and the comments are the usual drivel associated with the 'real world' policy makers who say a lot but really dont say anything.

But this isnt the 'real world' it is a forum and it has its won rules and I would say the rules arent very black and white and they are enforced willy nilly.

I dont know the reasons and I dont care. But what I have seen here as possible reasons doesnt click.

If a guy is posting links to something disturbing and disgusting it is still the responsibility of the 'clicker' to click it. And the fact that so many have gone in after the fact to click to see 'what was so bad' shows another example of why society is what it is. If they miss something the first time there is always ample chances for them to see it after the fact. And rather than deleting it, it is left up for all to see. Which if it were a reason or THE reason, makes the policy makers and rule enforcers just look bad.

But I am sure if people want they can get the reasons from the horses mouths, as there are a dozen other forums on the net, and most assuredly they are there complaining or laughing about getting banned.

That is why I said weeks ago no forum is above anything and if one disappears there are plenty to takes it place.

The comments here may be self fulfilling. If this/these guys got banned and start posting somewhere else and they really WERE that big of a draw then that means people will in the very least check out their new habitat. if they werent anything more than a sideshow then no loss.

What people fail to realize is forums are about one or two 'big name' posters they are about all the characters and how they interact with each other. The inside stories the animosity (real or fake) that go on between make believe names on a screen. So losing one guy might not seem like a big deal it might be if 5 or 6 other guys fed ff that one guy and used him as a foil to create even more content or 'drama'.

Either way no big deal to me guys come and go IMO. But I just thought the comments from all parties involved here were interesting and it struck a nerve with me and I saw the correlation between 'reality' and how some people's though process shows their truer colors. And while some will most assuredly say it is an act, it isnt. because even in the make believe forum world enough truth comes out, especially over thousands of posts to get a clear cut profile of a person despite their attempts to 'fool' people.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Knowing the size and shape of tpwarrior, maybe he prefers towel over regular old tp because it is like a giant piece of toilet paper and proportionate to body size. Good thinking tp.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LOL more inane comments from people basically proving my point.

People thinking my comments are 'sticking up' for the guy. When in fact theyre pointing out the way people think.

But then again having people point out your shortcomings, especially in a logical 'non forum' way could probably hit home with many people.

And it goes right to the heart of some of the things I said, that the truth comes out even in posts by a character you think you created. because the more people find umbrage in what someone else says the more they are defending what they PERSONALLY believe. No one is going to waste time pretending to be offended (unless it makes for good drama) in something they dont really care about.

That of course excludes personal attacks and fake threats of violence all the kids like to throw on forums these days. Because it is apparent those are so over the top theyre obviously make believe.

Guys make a choice to read or not read. End of story. They also make a choice to come to this or any forum or site for that matter of their own volition. You get what you sign up for. Anyone that thinks forums are going to be the pillar of society have never visited one. And to cry foul on ANYTHING posted in a forum is a joke right? Anyone that has visited a forum, regardless of genre has to expect the lowest form of humanity. Hell go read some comments on youtube. Any place where people are allowed to type something and have it appear in almost real time is going to have horrible stuff posted. Thats just how it goes. And if the people who are doing it are looking for attention, and the people who are reading it are promoting it and 'challenging' that person then the blame goes all around.

So people should check themselves before they get too judgmental or high and mighty. Because the M.O. around here is clearly to insight people into losing control and doing things that, while maybe dont get them banned, push the envelope as far as it can.

And while I get people all pissy that really isnt my intention, but like I said it does go to one of my points that people read way too much into things than are actually there. But if they are that insecure about themselves and they see a bit of truth in a well thought out and presented comment it probably makes them feel certain emotions or brings their issues tot he surface. In other words it easy to make fun of, and discount another degenerate loser and not take it to heart, it is another to see something that makes sense and is spot on from someone with a clue.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

TT is the biggest troll. I won't miss him

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Is he gone forever?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Guy didn't even respond to the posts.

Way to concede the points.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

People thinking my comments are 'sticking up' for the guy. When in fact theyre pointing out the way people think.

But then again having people point out your shortcomings, especially in a logical 'non forum' way could probably hit home with many people.

And it goes right to the heart of some of the things I said, that the truth comes out even in posts by a character you think you created. because the more people find umbrage in what someone else says the more they are defending what they PERSONALLY believe. No one is going to waste time pretending to be offended (unless it makes for good drama) in something they dont really care about.

That of course excludes personal attacks and fake threats of violence all the kids like to throw on forums these days. Because it is apparent those are so over the top theyre obviously make believe.

Guys make a choice to read or not read. End of story. They also make a choice to come to this or any forum or site for that matter of their own volition. You get what you sign up for. Anyone that thinks forums are going to be the pillar of society have never visited one. And to cry foul on ANYTHING posted in a forum is a joke right? Anyone that has visited a forum, regardless of genre has to expect the lowest form of humanity. Hell go read some comments on youtube. Any place where people are allowed to type something and have it appear in almost real time is going to have horrible stuff posted. Thats just how it goes. And if the people who are doing it are looking for attention, and the people who are reading it are promoting it and 'challenging' that person then the blame goes all around.

So people should check themselves before they get too judgmental or high and mighty. Because the M.O. around here is clearly to insight people into losing control and doing things that, while maybe dont get them banned, push the envelope as far as it can.

And while I get people all pissy that really isnt my intention, but like I said it does go to one of my points that people read way too much into things than are actually there. But if they are that insecure about themselves and they see a bit of truth in a well thought out and presented comment it probably makes them feel certain emotions or brings their issues tot he surface. In other words it easy to make fun of, and discount another degenerate loser and not take it to heart, it is another to see something that makes sense and is spot on from someone with a clue
    fixed

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

wantiall I am not reading all that crap you wrote but can I confirm you are sticking up for the fully grown man who:

1. wipes his ass with a towel and leaves it on the ground, and

2. posts photos of it on a gambling forum

because it is our choice to open the thread / go to his homepage?

I guess I should of figured from the title of his original thread there were going to be pictures of ass towels in the thread.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

And while I get people all pissy that really isnt my intention, but like I said it does go to one of my points that people read way too much into things than are actually there. But if they are that insecure about themselves and they see a bit of truth in a well thought out and presented comment it probably makes them feel certain emotions or brings their issues tot he surface. In other words it easy to make fun of, and discount another degenerate loser and not take it to heart, it is another to see something that makes sense and is spot on from someone with a clue.
    You start numerous sentences with and. enough said

hawley

wantitall be careful or this could well turn into your burial

you have been warned. We do not like people who stick up for ass-towelers

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Also we do not like people who spell 'incite' incorrectly.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Wantitall-

The chit-chat room is no place for multi-paragraph posts.

Really going to need you to express yourself in a much more concise way going forward.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

I think this thread contains some of the best posts I've read in a while. Sadly my nomination button isn't working.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Wantitall-

The chit-chat room is no place for multi-paragraph posts.

Really going to need you to express yourself in a much more concise way going forward.
    the guy got banned for bullshit reasons more than likely and all the guys burying him are more than likely worse than he is in 'reality'. He was play acting and people took it and themselves way too seriously. AND (yeah i start sentences with it bug ******* deal) they are still here trying to justify it. he is more than likely laughing his fat ass off about it.

Guy got banned from a forum, big frigging deal. for some here it might be the end of life as they know it but for people with actual lives not being able to post wouldnt mean a thing to them. That is the difference between the guys that matter to society and those that dont.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wanty has lots of emotional issues probably more than most of us

I have know this guy for a long time

I respect his gambling knowledge but that is about it as he has lost touch with reality
    You have got to be kiddin' me!
    I would take -110 that this guy also posts under the handle "BigdaddyQH".

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Why isn't your emoticon holding a shit towel?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Why isn't your emoticon holding a shit towel?
    *crickets*

Ah... nevermind, tt.

You're prolly just waiting on the badge.

Carry on.....

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Let's bump this gem. Big fan of this thread...espcially this picture posted by William Walters

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    wantitall be careful or this could well turn into your burial

you have been warned. We do not like people who stick up for ass-towelers

First 123