b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29860

Drunk cop crashes a patrol car while on duty

https://www.wdtn.com/news/local-news...ash/1560004793

Crazy story.
    He crashes a patrol car and refuses drug/alcohol test and allowed to go home.
    Any other person would have been charged, booked and thrown in jail.
    Not this blue privileged pig. They let him call his wife and go home.
    He was later charged with OVI and improperly handling firearms in a motor vehicle and has since resigned.

Here's the video of him drunk and crying like a school girl after totaling the police car.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

They're above the law.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I totaled my brand new Beretta Z26 back in 1995 while intoxicated a block away from my house and the cops let me go home. I didn't get charged with anything.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

I'm of two minds about this kind of stuff. It's nothing new hearing about cops letting other cops slide when it comes to things like DUI, abusing their wives, theft, and the like, and when I hear it it pisses me off because if they are going to enforce the law when it comes to us, the law should apply to them as well. However, if I was in some kind of position of authority and a friend and/or coworker screws up, would I give them a break? Probably so. Gotta think about things in a broader spectrum....

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

California cops don't tolerate this. Better to end their career then your own.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

The outcome of this story is really weak, but this is the blue privilege law breaking cops are given.

A former Piqua police officer was sentenced to probation in Miami County Municipal Court on Wednesday for reduced charges stemming from an incident in which he wrecked a police cruiser while he was impaired on the job. The ex-officer, Justin W. Augustine, 38, of Troy, was found guilty of first-degree misdemeanor weapon under the influence, amended down from fifth-degree felony improper handling of firearms in a motor vehicle, and first-degree misdemeanor physical control of vehicle while under the influence, amended down from an OVI.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I totaled my brand new Beretta Z26 back in 1995 while intoxicated a block away from my house and the cops let me go home. I didn't get charged with anything.
    u didnt get a ticket because you totaled your car he figured youre already going through it so might as well not pile on

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Another drunk/intoxicated cop arrested while on duty.
    Another case of blue privilege and being treated/handled much differently than a regular citizen in the same situation.

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...accountability

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

f'n a.... guy is the "mike jam" of cops.....

crying like a little bitch

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3655

Even the dumbest drunkin' cop knows when a "Law Enforcement Officer" says, "I'm just trying to help you"...

THEY ARE FOS!!!

NEVER, EVER, TALK TO COPS!!!

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

He's pretty smart actually; If you get caught whilst drunk at work or whilst driving, the best thing to do is not say anything and not allow them to take your samples. However, most people mess up that part which is why they get charged. Too bad there's a video of him!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

if you just can't resist saying something to the cops, always say this:

Sean28
    Sean28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Pathetic really. Only thing is that if they do go to jail they will get a rough time from the other inmates

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by Sean28 View Post
    Pathetic really. Only thing is that if they do go to jail they will get a rough time from the other inmates
    I have no problem with that at all. Imprisoned cops, just like pedos, always have a target on their back and are usually segregated from the general population for their own protection. Prison inmate code has its own ways of dealing with those they consider to be the worst of the worst.

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol I'm done. I'm done. oh , well okay then. You okay to drive home? you drunk , pills ? pills too ?

okay, well try not to crash / total anymore cruisers there Auggie boy. Glad your done

TheGoldenGoose

"When policemen break the law, then there isn't any law - just a fight for survival".
    ~~~~~Billy Jack
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PittsburghPlayer

Noahlouis
    Noahlouis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

There is no hope left for society

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tell you what I'm gonna do ....just for the hell of it. I'm gonna take this right foot ...haha
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post

"When policemen break the law, then there isn't any law - just a fight for survival".
    ~~~~~Billy Jack

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Another drunk cop behind the wheel. At least this plastered sheriff was off duty and in his own personal vehicle. Pleasantly surprised that the cops on the scene actually honored their oath and didn't give in to the thin blue line professional courtesy BS even after the drunk sheriff tried like hell to persuade them.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Another off duty cop admits to drinking after being pulled over for speeding and is given the blue line professional courtesy. He refused field sobriety tests and was never even given a breathalyzer test. Instead, the oath breaking gangsters let him go and even parked his car for him. The dirty cops on the scene even went as far as to mute their body cams and dash cams several minutes in to the stop. This corrupt department has already been under scrutiny for several other "questionable incidents.' Three officers were fired, the deputy chief retired and the chief resigned only after a news team investigated the incidents and presented them with their findings. This took place last year, but these events are now finally getting national attention.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Another drunk driving cop. Twenty-three year veteran Lieutenant John Chew was arrested for DUI with a BAC of .36 which is 4½ times the legal limit in New Jersey. This incident took place over a year ago, but the Lower Township PD did not publish the arrest in their blotter as they do for most every other arrest. Only through public records requests were the reports and body cam footage made public over the last few days. Amazingly, the officers on the scene actually upheld their oath and arrested their drunk superior and did extend the blue line professional courtesy and drive him home and not charge him with DUI. The video below shows the incident and the officers' conversations and mentioning their cams and mics were on several times.
    https://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/...19c98e3c4.html

TheGoldenGoose

"Twenty-three year veteran Lieutenant John Chew was arrested for DUI with a BAC of .36 which is 4½ times the legal limit in New Jersey"

We all know that .08 is ridiculously low. But at .36 there is no excuse for that. None whatsoever.

jtoler

waiting for one of these drunk cops to kill someone and try to cover it up by saying the dead driver was in the wrong

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    "Twenty-three year veteran Lieutenant John Chew was arrested for DUI with a BAC of .36 which is 4½ times the legal limit in New Jersey"

We all know that .08 is ridiculously low. But at .36 there is no excuse for that. None whatsoever.
    I agree. With a BAC that high and still mostly functional I'm guessing he is a "veteran" alcoholic, too.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    waiting for one of these drunk cops to kill someone and try to cover it up by saying the dead driver was in the wrong
    It wouldn't surprise me if it hasn't already happened and the incidents were squashed with falsified reports.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    It wouldn't surprise me if it hasn't already happened and the incidents were squashed with falsified reports.
    yea Im sure it has at some point and prob multiple times if u have people out there drunk and driving accidents are gonna occur because we havent heard about it it must mean falsified reports and surely no cop is gonna admit to being drunk but since its an accident its prob mandatory they have to take a breathalyzer guess thats where buddy cop comes to the rescue with a 0.0 measurement

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

My car got hit and run by a drunk, off duty cop while I was in it. Let me know if anyone wants to hear that story.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

damn, where I live law enforcement are routinely on the news for their criminal behavior

call us (as I live near them) trendsetters

when they have us under Martial Law next year or two, we can all really tell them (Military Policemen and women) how we feel about them
    yeah, no way Martial Law w/ Trump in the dump house

bullshit freak show this greatest nation on earth has turned out to be

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14428

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    My car got hit and run by a drunk, off duty cop while I was in it. Let me know if anyone wants to hear that story.
    I bought some stories off of Banyen and my favorite was I kept stacking up my cold cuts on the couch and they kept falling into my foot bath.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I bought some stories off of Banyen and my favorite was I kept stacking up my cold cuts on the couch and they kept falling into my foot bath.
    Why would I make up a story? Happened 15 years ago with a Howard Beach cop.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

Should never drink on the job.. Cops especially..

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

A NJ cop overdosed on heroin in a patrol car while on duty and the department went right into cover-up mode. The blue line gang acting above the law...again.

https://newsmaven.io/pinacnews/cops-in-cuffs/nj-cop-issued-dwi-summons-one-week-after-he-od-d-on-heroin-in-patrol-car-on-duty-Y2xtAfx7k0aeA8O4uJynmw/

"An attempted coverup led to the resignations of two top cops from the Franklin Township Police Department.

The cover-up began from the get-go after a New Jersey cop was found slumped in the seat of his patrol car while in uniform and wearing a gun.

Franklin Township police officer Matthew D. Ellery had overdosed on heroin the night of April 7 and was quietly issued a summons for DWI a week later, even though he was also found with heroin which carries a five-year sentence.

Two months later, news of his DWI summons was made public but still nothing about the heroin. And three weeks after that, it was revealed that the Somerset County prosecutors had taken over the Franklin Township Police Department, which employs about 100 sworn officers but still nothing about the heroin.

The take-over led to the abrupt resignation of the department's two top cops, Chief Richard Grammar and Captain Gregory Borlan. All Somerset County prosecutors would say at the time was that they were conducting a "comprehensive evaluation" of the police department.

Last week, prosecutors also charged Ellery with possession of heroin, a third-degree felony that could have landed him in prison but he agreed to a plea deal where he will enter into a drug rehabilitation program for five years instead.

If he fails to follow through with the program, then he could be sent to prison for 3 to 5 years.He also lost his job and his driver's license was suspended for seven months.

Fortunately for Ellery, the responding officers were able to revive him by administering two doses of Naloxone."

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Another cop crashes his patrol car while driving drunk.

"A Chester County deputy has been fired after he was arrested late Thursday for driving drunk in his patrol car, Chester County Sheriff Max Dorsey said. Evan Robert Hawthorne, 25, of Rock Hill, was off-duty when he was involved in the single-vehicle crash at the Chester Park school complex off S.C. 9 in Chester, officials said."

https://www.wbtv.com/2019/07/19/ches...-sheriff-says/