bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

How can ticket sellers like Ticketmaster and Stubhub possibly justify their fees?

You want to go to a game with a $25 dollar ticket so you click to buy your ticket then the price....$41 WTF??!?!!!?!?!

Well that's $25 ticket PLUS $7 "convenience charge" PLUS $6.50 "order processing fee" PLUS $2.50 for emailing you the ticket

Holy fuckin hell how can this scam be legal, you buy a $25 ticket and get charged $16 bucks for emailing it to you

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Yea prices have gone up. If your close enough much better to pick up from arena

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

then buy them from the team's stadium

DA_MOSS
    Yepp
    DA_MOSS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 700

ticketmaster just lost a HUGE lawsuit requiring them to pay pack some of these "fees".. It's not much, but you'll get credits from them in the next few months

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011...siness-insider

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

ebay or craigslist

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    ebay or craigslist
    The joke is that eBay owns Stubhub, that's right they already had a site that could auction off/sell tickets but opened Stubhub just so they could charge those insanely exorbitant fees like Ticketmaster. If you buy a 5 dollar ticket to some unpopular NBA game on Stubhub you end up paying 15 bucks additional in fees to have them email it to you, how the **** can emailing a 5 dollar ticket cost 15 bucks?

I dont even buy cheap tickets on Stubhub I just buy from scalpers at the game, they charge 10-15 bucks for a ticket thats only 5 bucks on Stubhub but bc of the fees its cheaper to buy from the scalpers

I've never tried craigslist I may have to in the future, tired of paying 15 bucks in "convenience fees" to get a fukin 5 buck ticket emailed to me, what a fukin joke

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

They don't have to justify their fees. When you have a virtual monopoly, you can set your own prices.