diggler420
    diggler420's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was in a long distant relationship and I had just flown into town to be with my girl and we fkked for like 4 days straight, at least 6 times a day.. and one night I did use the Im tired baby, we had been driving all day, doing all sorts of shiit and I my dikk was raw, so i didnt feel like *******.. and yep she got pissed.. so I had her blow me into the mood and got to work.. moral of the story is when your chick wants some, you give it to her son!

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by diggler420 View Post
    I was in a long distant relationship and I had just flown into town to be with my girl and we fkked for like 4 days straight, at least 6 times a day.. and one night I did use the Im tired baby, we had been driving all day, doing all sorts of shiit and I my dikk was raw, so i didnt feel like *******.. and yep she got pissed.. so I had her blow me into the mood and got to work.. moral of the story is when your chick wants some, you give it to her son!
    Once again, I did give it to her. The thread is asking about being threatened if you don't.

diggler420
    diggler420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Once again, I did give it to her. The thread is asking about being threatened if you don't.
    gotcha, my bad

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    i bet you would put out for this though

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

No one is surprised you focused on that pic JJGold

First 12