cobalt king
    cobalt king's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just got in from the gym!

im back to going four to five nights a week for two hours a night, just did back. No matter what goes on during the day when your done deadlifting 300 pounds and running a few miles and your tottally exhausted all the stress of life just melts away. A protien shake and 8 hours of sleep later you feel amazing. Any of you guys who dont lift I highly suggest it.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Cobalt. Well put, great advice!

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

Yeah. Worked out tonight myself. It does help. I see a lot of posts on here with people going through some things....regular exercise is a definite way to combat depression

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

yes sir this is great to hear! Im a Personal Trainer and this is great stuff! I love seeing women and men doing something great for their body! Live long and happy!

One's body doesnt have to attain to a certain workout like TTWARRIOR tries to promote, you can do what you wish to your body because only you truly know what you can handle and who you are

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

1 hour is all you need...

cobalt king
    cobalt king's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    1 hour is all you need...
    your probably right about that but I go with my buddy late at night and we do a fair amount of bullshitting, I know that you shouldnt rest too long between sets and all but I got a pregnant wife and two kids so besides getting in a shape its my play time.

gotthis123
    gotthis123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice

Do u love it? Work the abs