Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17903

Minus 5 bar in Vegas

Heading to Vegas soon and have a chance to go to an event at Minus 5. Is this worth checking out?

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

You have to pay $50 or so just to get in. They give you two drink tickets and a coat or something like that. It's all to prevent people from going in there and dicking around, which I get, but buyer beware.

Ice bars were a fad in the 90s. They're barely around anymore for a reason IMO.

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was an okay time. Good for the experience but nothing special.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Depending on how old you are, Eye Candy is a great place to go if it's still around, I haven't been to Mandalay in a year or so. It's a lounge/club, but it's free and not as loud as a club. Hot women everywhere, usually young (because the young girls usually don't have a lot of money), and you can go in and out as you please. If it sucks, you just go somewhere else, no harm done. Not many places like that in Vegas.

Foundation Room and Mix are pricey, but really nice and give a great view of the strip. All better options than -5 in my book.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by Poker_Beast View Post
    Heading to Vegas soon and have a chance to go to an event at Minus 5. Is this worth checking out?

It is ok nothing special. Nice for something different. If your not paying for anything then go.

Haduong
    Haduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Re:

I personally did not enter. Had a close friend who did. It was $30 OR $40 to get in, came with 1 or 2 drinks... And were from Texas, dont handle cold well..

Poker_Beast
    Poker_Beast's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17903

Thanks for the comments. It is a free event but later in the evening so I will probably pass. Rather keep gambling!

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

i want to go to this place too.... but only If I go to Vegas when its hot out.. can't see my self going there in the winter