bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Forsberg is good at insulting ppls on the internet whilst never actually arguing with the facts they present. The fact is the average household in Canada making an average wage with 2 children will pay an extra 10% of personal income taxes to enjoy that "free" healthcare. Forsberg cant debate that the income tax is double bc he fukin knows it is, so he pisses his pants and replies well at least I get "free" healthcare and you must be home schooled to present an argument with cold hard facts instead of insults.

Any person that considers America to be 3rd world is already a good candidate for Down's syndrome. Do you really think that a large % of ppl are starving and living in shacks in the US? Being "poor" in the US would put you in the great upper class of any 3rd world country. Yea Im poor, I got a nice apartment with air conditioning, a TV, internet, car, refrigerator full of food blah blah blah, but Im poor bc that's considered "poor" by US standards. If you dont have a brand new car in the driveway and own a six figure home you're considered poor in this country. Poor is relative. Like when your brain is compared to mine its poor, but compared to a turnip its average, same thing.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 09-20-11 at 12:28 AM.

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Forsberg is good at insulting ppls on the internet whilst never actually arguing with the facts they present. The fact is the average household in Canada making an average wage with 2 children will pay an extra 10% of personal income taxes to enjoy that "free" healthcare. Forsberg cant debate that the income tax is double bc he fukin knows it is, so he pisses his pants and replies well at least I get "free" healthcare and you must be home schooled to present an argument with cold hard facts instead of insults.

Any person that considers America to be 3rd world is already a good candidate for Down's syndrome. Do you really think that a large % of ppl are starving and living in shacks in the US? Being "poor" in the US would put you in the great upper class of any 3rd world country. Yea Im poor, I got a nice apartment with air conditioning, a TV, internet, car, refrigerator full of food blah blah blah, but Im poor bc that's considered "poor" by US standards. If you dont have a brand new car in the driveway and own a six figure home you're considered poor in this country. Poor is relative. Like when your brain is compared to mine its poor, but compared to a turnip its average, same thing.
    It's ironic how you talk about facts, yet you never provide a source for your figures. It seems to me like you pulled those numbers out of your ass. What about marginal tax rates across income brackets? Or do you even know what that means?

The fact of the matter is that Canadians don't have to worry about the financial burdens of health care since it is already provided by the state. Of course, if you have more money, you can ante up and get better service, but the system will always take care of you, unlike in the United States of Embarrassment. Canadians also pay a fraction of what Americans do for post secondary education. Don't you notice a theme here? The general population in the US gets fukked over by the elite.

On top of this, if you're bragging that you pay so little taxes, you have to realize that you're not receiving the amount of civic services that citizens in other developed, superior nations are receiving. Read this (if you can):

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39516346...ife/?gt1=43001

This Uhmurkan city didn't tax people for fire service, you had to pay for it yourself. When one guy didn't pay it, the fire department let his house burn down, while they STOOD BY AND WATCHED. What kind of pathetic nation would let that happen? This would NEVER happen in any other civilized country in the world. By that definition, maybe Uhmurkah simply isn't civilized? You brag about paying low taxes, yet you still have to pay for your fire department? Isn't that a tax? Read between the lines fool. Your own people have manipulated you. Hey, you can't blame them, 95% of Uhmurkans are sheep that will listen to whatever their government tells them and accept it as fact.

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Foreskin: Don't you have anything better to do?

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Nats' Fan View Post
    Foreskin: Don't you have anything better to do?
    Brah, the question is, don't you have anything better to do than spend your life posting on a gambling forum full of degenerates?

I joined: 2 years ago
    # of posts: 1500

You joined: 1 and 1/3 years ago
    # of posts: 2300

Who's the one who has nothing better to do brah? Pathetic Ahmurkan... LOL

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

Canada will be part of the U.S. soon...we'll annex that sh*t when we're ready

bettilimbroke999

Agreed, when the US gets desperate theyll invade Canada and feed forsberg to the polar bears

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by masr View Post
    Canada will be part of the U.S. soon...we'll annex that sh*t when we're ready
    Agreed, when the US gets desperate theyll invade Canada and feed forsberg to the polar bears
    LOL fools! 10 years in Iraq and $1 trillion later and what has the US accomplished??? NOTHING - Well done American'ts

No wait, you did accomplish something as a result of your military industrial complex - an insurmountable amount of debt that will plague your children's children.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    Actually, if you can read between the lines, I scream "THE USA IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER JOKE DESPITE THE MEDIA BRAINWASHING UHMURKANS INTO THINKING THAT UHMURKANS ARE GOD'S GIFT TO THE WORLD".

And I blindly thought that only the
    Frogs could not shed their blatant
    Coldnadian inferiority.
    Serving as America's Hat
    has the English speakers in a jealous
    rage as well.
    Plunge an icicle between your frozen eyelids.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post

And I blindly thought that only the
    Frogs could not shed their blatant
    Coldnadian inferiority.
    Serving as America's Hat
    has the English speakers in a jealous
    rage as well.
    Plunge an icicle between your frozen eyelids.
    LOL, well said.

I'm still trying to figure out what I should be jealous of? The divided states of embarrassment is drowning in debt and going down the path of mediocrity. I'm envious.

I wish I was an Uhmurhan. This is the best time to be an Uhmurkan!!! Unemployment is sky high!!! People living on foodstamps is sky high!!! GREAT TIMES to be UHMURNAN!!! LOL pathetic suckers!

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Where are you from?

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Full Time Hobo View Post
    Where are you from?
    Not from Uhmurkah, thank God.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box

So where are you from?

forsberg21

So where are you from?
    As long as I'm not from Uhmurkah, that's all that matters. No from Uhmurkah = Life is good. From Uhmurkah = Unemployed, my house is worth nothing, I have no future. I prefer Life is Good.

I'm off now, heading out to spend the $1400 I made this week shorting oil. Have a good weekend Uhmurkans!

Nats' Fan

As long as I'm not from Uhmurkah, that's all that matters. No from Uhmurkah = Life is good. From Uhmurkah = Unemployed, my house is worth nothing, I have no future. I prefer Life is Good.

I'm off now, heading out to spend the $1400 I made this week shorting oil. Have a good weekend Uhmurkans!
    What a fuken loser.

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box

Don't understand why you wont tell us what country you are from.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    forsberg is unfamiliar with sarcasm, it seems.
    no way. forsberg knows everything and i'm glad he shares.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Forsberg, maple syrup is really bad for you.

forsberg21

What a fuken loser.
    Don't be jealous bro! Just because you didn't make $1400 this week shorting oil doesn't mean you have to be jealous! Why don't you tell us how you really feel?!?

Don't understand why you wont tell us what country you are from.
    If you can tell me why it's relevant, then I'll tell ya. Otherwise, the US is a shitter of a nation and we'll leave it at that for the sake of simplicity.

Bo$$ Bet$
    Bo$$ Bet$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

wow

bettilimbroke999

Not from Uhmurkah, thank God.
    I was thinkin the same thing, forsbergs not an American...Thank God! Some other country has to put up with that idiot

forsberg21

I was thinkin the same thing, forsbergs not an American...Thank God! Some other country has to put up with that idiot
    Wow, great comeback there pal. I'd expect that out of a 5th grader.

Keep drinking your kool aid while your nation flushes itself down the toilet.

Nats' Fan

Football's on, Foreskin.

forsberg21

Football's on, Foreskin.
    Foreskin... so original. Your lack of creativity displayed here likely applies to other aspects of your life.

Nats' Fan

Foreskin... so original. Your lack of creativity displayed here likely applies to other aspects of your life.
    Your quick wit astounds me.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Wishful thinking, pal.

Unfortunately for all of us, Forsberg is a 20 year old Community College student from Wilkes-Barre, PA.

I am 1000% serious here.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Nats' Fan

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Wishful thinking, pal.

Unfortunately for all of us, Forsberg is a 20 year old Community College student from Wilkes-Barre, PA.

I am 1000% serious here.
    U serious, Opie? Source?

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

You spend your weekends posting this lame bs that nobody gives a shit about...how shitty is your life

forsberg21

Wishful thinking, pal.

I am 1000% serious here.
    U serious, Opie? Source?
    Source?!? LOL... from Opie??? He has none because it's not true. Opie = LIAR. If you haven't figured it out by now, Opie is a manipulator. He has fooled 98% of this forum into thinking that he's some sort of charismatic being when in reality, he's probably as barreled in as anyone on here.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

U serious, Opie? Source?
    Pal....I'm dead serious here.

WV Gambler can confirm that I have Forsy's Facebook page from which he repeatedly attempted to "friend" me.

May I also add that I found his incessant pursuing of my e-friendship shockingly gay!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

forsberg21

Pal....I'm dead serious here.

WV Gambler can confirm that I have Forsy's Facebook page from which he repeatedly attempted to "friend" me.

May I also add that I found his incessant pursuing of my e-friendship shockingly gay!
    Opie, if you're going to lie, you have to try harder. Only somebody with a sub 70 IQ is going to believe that.

Opie, here's a question for you: When somebody has obliterated you in a verbal joust and has exposed you for the fraud you are, do you always resort to making up lies about that person? Apparently I:

- am 20 year old "nerd" in community college from Pennsylvania
    - have PM'd you multiple times
    - requested to be your friend on Facebook

Opie, give up your lies. Is this what you do when you feel defeated? You're pathetic man. You're like Hitler when he heard the Soviets marching up to his bunker in Berlin. In case your empty redneck head doesn't know how that story ended - he committed suicide just like the coward he was, and just like the coward you are.

You are pathetic old man. I'm the one who has exposed you for the fraud you are and your only retort is to make up obvious lies about me. Great one pal. Even a monkey could see right through what you're doing.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    You spend your weekends posting this lame bs that nobody gives a shit about...how shitty is your life
    My posts take me 3 minutes to write. Just because you haven't evolved and it takes you 10 minutes to write a sentence doesn't mean you should apply the same pathetic standards to everyone else. I do feel sorry for you though since you are a product of the rotting American public education system.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie accept the mans Facebook request. Jeez why So rude?

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    Opie accept the mans Facebook request. Jeez why So rude?
    Old man Opie probably sends friend requests to girls one quarter his age, why else would an old geezer like Opie ever have a Facebook account?

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box

If you can tell me why it's relevant, then I'll tell ya. Otherwise, the US is a shitter of a nation and we'll leave it at that for the sake of simplicity.
    Relevant because you are comparing the US to wherever you are associated with.
    So where are you from.

forsberg21

Relevant because you are comparing the US to wherever you are associated with.
    So where are you from.
    If you possessed any reading comprehension whatsoever, you'd know that my initial post dealt with how Uhmurkah is crumbling. There was no comparison to any other nation made. Facts and figures were cited about the atrocities that are taking place in Uhmurkah and how Uhmurkah is crumbling right in front of Uhmurkans eyes'.

There are numerous nations in the world that enjoy a higher standard of living than the USA. If you disagree with this statement, you are extremely ignorant and/or have never left the USA in your entire lifetime.

First 123 Last