WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Lotta mercy....boyeeeeeeee.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Reasons why i have Dish is 1 Horse Racing Dish has both Hrtv and tvg Direct just tvg.2 wife likes dish much better.If your a sports fan Direct is the way to go u get all 4 sports packages.Dish does not have sunday ticket or MLB Package we just got the MLB Network last week.We do have NHL Package wish is a must for me Bieng a long time LA Kings fan.On Demand stinks with dish so does HD With the Hockey and Nba Packages so many games are not in HD.I heard a lot of netowrks wont give Dish HD.Dierct tv has yes network for Francesca who i miss.Why do i have dish even though i like direct better heck i may switch back now

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

I have had them both. Had DtV for almost 10 years, no problems. But 5 of those 10 years I had the hacked card so I got everything for free. So I figured if I paid for 5 years it would even us out. I wanted to leave them earliest but they bribed me with 6 months of everything since I was a 'loyal' customer. Then my bill started going up with little things every month and then they tried to charge me the full package price rather than just taking it back to the original plan. It all got straightened out but I left them last year.

Have Dish now, free HD, no problems with weather, no issues with CS. Just took awhile to memorize the channels. Since they still feel inferior I imagine of you try the "I am leaving" route then they give you more to stay. But basically after maybe 4 or 5 years if you go back to one you left you get to be a 'new' customer again, and qualify for the major package discounts again.

As far as Sunday Ticket. they paid 4 bil for that a couple years ago to keep it exclusive to them, so prices for it have skyrocketed if you dont qualify for the free package. But you'll pay for it every year after that, and it is expensive.

Besides if you really want to watch an out of market game go to a bar or something you'll find it there.

But basically theyre both the same thing Dish is just a little cheaper and doesnt have Sunday Ticket.

First 12