frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Blew my entire balance on College before NFL Sunday

The urge to double up was too irresistible today, and I ended up blowing my entire $400 dollar balance I just made the past two days on College today. Aside from hitting the Army game earlier, got buried in every late gameNow I'm pondering if I should reload or just wait until Monday, and hope the Broncos bail me out

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

reload

walmart is open on sundays

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    reload

walmart is open on sundays
    Might gamble with betpoints insteadAnd reload for the Monday night game.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

Don't be a quitter! Quitters never win!

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Yeah, I made sure, I did not do this. So I only made a 250 dollar bet. And I won my teaser, but tomorrow is my big day. I think I may do anther teaser tomorrow, since I love doing 7 point and or 10 point teasers. Sad to hear that dude, be more careful. Or ask me for picks next time

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    The urge to double up was too irresistible today, and I ended up blowing my entire $400 dollar balance I just made the past two days on College today. Aside from hitting the Army game earlier, got buried in every late gameNow I'm pondering if I should reload or just wait until Monday, and hope the Broncos bail me out
    I feel ya man...didn't blow my entire roll today but fukkn close...damn it this shit pisses me off at times...best of luck moving forward...

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Sack up man...go pawn some jewelry...this is no time to show a sign of weakness

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14876

Go for the Sunday morning reload. We have all been in that boat before

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

i use to double up and never won. i will never ever do it again. good luck on what ever you decide to do but i took all the dogs on sunday. just going to bww and enjoy thse day

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I have been doing so called money management, which is a lot easier to do when you have over 500 dollars. And Its been paying off. I hit a loss, and it doesn't take me out, because the next bet I hit and i break even. I know we all love to win more money, but sometimes the best bet is not betting at all if you are not feeling confident. Last night was a perfect example for me, didn't feel confident in either game, I kind of liked one side, well both of those bets would have lost last night if i just did it anyways.

Its tough to do, because we all love to gamble. But If you want to make money, more then you just want to have fun, its the right thing.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

play with the local

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

maybe your playing to many games , i no i have been , gl.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your due though sir. Re-up at one of the following books tomorrow before kickoff.

5Dimes (SBR Rated A+)
    Bookmaker (SBR Rated A+)
    Bodog (SBR Rated A)
    BetIslands (SBR Rated B-)
    DSI (SBR Rated A+)
    Legends (SBR Rated A+)
    Heritage (SBR Rated B+)

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

It's called Money Management...

Without it, you have no chance in this game.