statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Cain vs Obama would fukk up black people for years

There are two reasons I want to see Cain win the republican nomination.

1. It would be fun to watch obama not be able to play the race card, while at the same time watching the 'compassionate' media try to destroy Cain.

2. It would be even more fun, ironic and tragic to watch minorities be fooled into voting for barry over Herman. obama will be portrayed as having more street cred and more down for the struggle. Which guy was it again that grew up with his rich, white grandmother, attended private schools and went to an Ivy League school? Which guy was it again that was poor as shit whose mother was a fukkin maid and father worked 3 jobs that eventually found success through hard work and education, or as i call it, the American dream?

Fukk i cannot wait.

Oh the irony of it all.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

God bless John

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

I don't Cain gets the nomination, but maybe.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Yes, an uncle Tom would get a lot of black votes.....

LarrysKid
    LarrysKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1479

It would be very interesting. Maybe a Cain/Palin ticket? Doubt it but just maybe.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

This dude won't make it past the Iowa caucus.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

If Sarah Palin was a Republican caricature of a woman, then Herman Cain is a Republican caricature of a black man. I know a lot of conservatives like him but at the end of the day we're talking about a guy who on national television needed Benyamin Netanyahu to tell him what his opinion of Israel/Palestine was supposed to be. Add to that the fact that the first two primary states are New Hampshire and Iowa, the two whitest states in the country, and Mr. Cain is going to have a tough go of it.