freeme
    freeme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Work At Home Jobs

Work at home jobs, I am thinking about trying this maybe for like data entry position maybe..have anyone heard about these jobs? Do they work? are they legit?

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I have a friend who did something like this but only for a few months - he was not making enough money

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9812

ive asked many times on here, seen nothing legit

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

you would have to find a company on your own,any of these sites that offer you a work at home job but you have to pay them are a scam

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

you could setup an Ebay store selling whatever , or design websites , or try daytrading NYSE .

no get rich quick schemes works .

lacesout
    It was all that Dan Marino's fault
    lacesout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

eBay does work, there are even wholesalers out there that will drop ship products for you. It's gotten a bit watered down though so you need to find quality wholesalers and I'd recommend picking a niche, don't try to sell too many products. Some of the wholesalers will even create a basic website for you that you can offer their products but again, do your research because there are a lot of lame companies/sites. Good luck!

slatter
    slatter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Data entry seems like the most popular. If you're really dedicated, going around and getting stuff people are giving away for free on Craigslist and turning it around and selling it on Craigslist would be a zero-risk, shmedium-reward type gig. But you wouldn't be sitting at home all day. Doubt you can make a real living on eBay anymore, those days seem to be in the past.

jbrent95
    jbrent95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1450

You should check out being an affiliate market for amazon.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i need to find a job that pays me to do nothing...oh yea america already does that... welfare

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

A lot of sales and marketing jobs are able to do about 75% of the work out of your home now a days...

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

bobby seems to do this but won't divulge any info so don't expect anything from him