shaggy3000
    shaggy3000's Avatar Become A Pro!

need advice

so there is this chick that use to have a huge crush on me back at the old job. well we havent talked in forever. except one day after i got drunk and texted her. ( short talk after she found out i was trying to hit on her and she had a serious bf )

well now she is single out of the blue on fb. this has happened before and they got back together fast.

how should i go about hitting on her here?

plus she has a SUPER HOT friend in her profile pick that i would love for her to introduce me too. should i just ask her to introduce me to her and figure the original girl will be locked up soon? if so how should i go about asking her to do that?

only ask you guys cause ive been ******* up a lot lately with the ladies and im trying to turn the around as soon as possible!!!

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

just ask her to introduce you to her friend

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

no good way to ask if she liked u at some point

Flyers21
    Flyers21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go ahead and ask about her friend. That way you get to talk to her and maybe you can see if she gets jealous.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy3000 View Post
    so there is this chick that use to have a huge crush on me back at the old job. well we havent talked in forever. except one day after i got drunk and texted her. ( short talk after she found out i was trying to hit on her and she had a serious bf ) well now she is single out of the blue on fb. this has happened before and they got back together fast. how should i go about hitting on her here? plus she has a SUPER HOT friend in her profile pick that i would love for her to introduce me too. should i just ask her to introduce me to her and figure the original girl will be locked up soon? if so how should i go about asking her to do that? only ask you guys cause ive been ******* up a lot lately with the ladies and im trying to turn the around as soon as possible!!!
    The pretending like you are a doctor didn't work out?

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Asking to meet her friend probably fails. If she had a.crush ever than no way she is letting one of her friends have a shot (girls are bitchy like that) now if she is single she may bang and that could be worth your trouble.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

well u need to decide what will happen in the worse case scenario but gl with it

DblDeuce
    DblDeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just tell her how you feel as life is too short! Don't worry about being embarassed, worst case is that she will just be flattered.

rggolds8
    rggolds8's Avatar Become A Pro!

find a new one

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

when she had a "huge crush on you" how did you react?
    forget her hot friend for now, she is probably attached or too hot for you. Just try talking to your original friend again and judge whether that old crush returns.

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    no good way to ask if she liked u at some point
    no man she was def crushing on me back in the day. she already told me when i randomly texted her last year. plus i could tell. and then something happened with work or something. not really sure. i had absolutely no game back then. purely got by on looks alone.

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by stikymess View Post

The pretending like you are a doctor didn't work out?
    havent bought the car yet. waiting on the uncle to get another car so he can sell me his. hell hopefully be getting a car this week.

tomcast
    tomcast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 251

Say what is on your mind in as direct and straight forward a way as possible.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

GL bro. I'll have to put more thought into this one. Pros and Cons.

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    GL bro. I'll have to put more thought into this one. Pros and Cons.
    yeah thats what i was thinking. not worried about looking like a fool. just dont want to kill a shot at it in the future. ill be moving up in the area she lives.

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just stay friends, sounds like a whole lotta drama.

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by Marv001 View Post
    Just stay friends, sounds like a whole lotta drama.
    not really friends. havent talked to her in forever

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Plenty of fish in the sea don't focus just on one.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

easy , fuk her friend, if she's into you it will make her jealous and you'll bang her too

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbruins View Post
    easy , fuk her friend, if she's into you it will make her jealous and you'll bang her too

thats what im trying to do. but im looking for advice on what i should email her. or post on her wall. whats the go to move on this? dont think an email saying hey now that youre single we should get together and get naked is going to work. ( could be wrong tho )

Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

Are you stupid ask her out you puss

swiss88
    swiss88's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats what im trying to do. but im looking for advice on what i should email her. or post on her wall. whats the go to move on this? dont think an email saying hey now that youre single we should get together and get naked is going to work. ( could be wrong tho )
    I think it all depends on her level of hotness, we need pics to give good advice

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Don't email her. That's lame.

Do some research, find out where she hangs out, and then randomly show up there with some of your boys. Hopefully she's already had a few drinks and is in the mood to make some bad decisions.

Palcsi
    Palcsi's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bang everyone who you can Hahahaha

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post

Don't email her. That's lame.

Do some research, find out where she hangs out, and then randomly show up there with some of your boys. Hopefully she's already had a few drinks and is in the mood to make some bad decisions.
    yeah thats by far the best idea. im going to have to take this stalking to a whole different level

shaggy3000

was going to post a picture but reconsidered

HartlMP19
    HartlMP19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

Just ask her out and see what happens.

UZI Suicide
    semper in excretum
    UZI Suicide's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7777

Get drunk and text her again. Send her a pic of your c0ck.

After you're done banging her brains out, roll over and ask her about her hot friend.

kd2133
    kd2133's Avatar Become A Pro!

ask about her friend then find out about what happened to her and the bf. Then make a well informed decision bro.

dabomguy11
    dabomguy11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Asking to meet her friend probably fails. If she had a.crush ever than no way she is letting one of her friends have a shot (girls are bitchy like that) now if she is single she may bang and that could be worth your trouble.
    Definitely agree with this one. If she's hot, go for it. If not, you're probably shit out of luck with her friend unless your friend brings her friend out with her. If that happens, you'll get introduced and you have a shot.

VegasVixen
    Update your status
    VegasVixen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1357

You guys are so lame. If you're interested in a chick, let her know. We're not mindreaders, and while you're coming up with your "game plan" a more intelligent guy will let her know how he feels and you'll be posting us next week asking what to do next. Man up.

shaggy3000

guys i might not be doing my best right now but i seriously doubt randomly hitting her up within days of splitting with her long-time bf ( if its real ) is the go to move here. like i said im rusty as of late i think i still remember what not to do. ( i just dont stop myself from doing it. )

im thinking the best play is to "randomly" run into her at a bar or hit her up saying im about to move to her side of town and it'd be nice to see a familiar face while im trying to meet new people

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

walk away and never look back

shaggy3000

Quote Originally Posted by VegasVixen View Post
    You guys are so lame. If you're interested in a chick, let her know. We're not mindreaders, and while you're coming up with your "game plan" a more intelligent guy will let her know how he feels and you'll be posting us next week asking what to do next. Man up.
    interested??? wo wo wo man. im not interested in anything more than someone to flirt with and get a nice friends with benefits for a while.

and that hasnt ever worked for me. i might be saying it in the wrong way but thats never worked