BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

TV Land awards last night.Once babe Justine Bateman looks like the seahag.

She used to be considered a babe,right?Did anyone see her last night on the TVLand awards?Meth addict?Crack?AIDS?Awful botched facelifts?Just bad luck with poor health? Juan Epstein from Welcome Back Cotter was scary too!

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

This is the bitch from family ties?

GamblingMike
    Winner of The 2010 SBR Octotals Contest.
    GamblingMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I didn't see her last night but I remember her from her Family Ties days.

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2117

I've only seen her in the Arrested Development episode she was in 5 years ago. Judging by her appearance in that episode, I would have never thought she was considered a babe at one point.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

My buddy in NYC is an independent TV producer, he had an extra ticket to this aids benefit dinner in NYC back in the 90's for me.
    (I think it was '94), any hoo, most of the "Spin City" cast (who he helped work on) and others.

One of the 'others' at the dinner sitting behind us was Justine Bateman.
    You remember how dumb her character Mallory was in Family Ties?
    She's dumber than that in real life.

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

The guy that played Freddy Boom Washington in Welcome back Cotter looked and sounded pretty close to when he was on the show from 75-79.Some people are lucky and age gracefully.

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    The guy that played Freddy Boom Washington in Welcome back Cotter looked and sounded pretty close to when he was on the show from 75-79.Some people are lucky and age gracefully.
    kottters wife still looked pretty good

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Then:

Now:

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

yes, mallory keaton who was somewhat hot at 15 aged very rapidly and had no body either...she probably could have found work in an iranian brothel then but now forget it...outside shot to play madams in any made for tv hooker movies...

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow cool thread..a mention of the sea hag when many posters here have never heard of her

I hope to catch a rerun and check out juan epstein's mothers' kid

Had forgotten about freddy boom boom washington too..good blast from the past guys

the sea hag

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Kotter's wife has stage 4 cancer that's gone to the bones but she looked very nice on the award show. Travolta wears a toupee and Epstein likes the shaggy look. Yes, time takes it toll, Justine is not like she was in Family Ties. That's life, people get older and it's inevitable that they age a little bit. No big deal. Worse things to worry about

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

on tonight at 8 smack dab in the middle of sports action but I will give it a whirl

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzee View Post
    kottters wife still looked pretty good
    She's got life threatening cancer in real life.
    Like the kind of cancer you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy.

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Never realized what manly eyebrows she has until she got old.

umdterps
    umdterps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 734

Time has not been kind to her

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

I tried to watch it last night and fell asleep right before the sweat hogs came on

guess I'll have a million more chances to watch it..you can even watch previous years on tvland .com

I did google some pics and was surprised how old juan epstein looks..like ben franklin or something

unlike my fellow posters I find this girl in question kinda hot lookin..I like her

I never watched the other two series growing up as I had one hell of a life with too many blessings to watch tv like I do today

I loved kotter and even liked the theme song at times

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

hey do any of you older turds remember an old episode of battle of the network stars when an angry wild wild west Jim challenged kotter to a race..kotter smoked him bad

you can watch this race on youtube under battle of the network stars if any of you are interested and remember it I would take the time to post it for you let me know if Im not alone in remembering this

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

is this true mrs kotter is really dying?? wow, i was just saying to myself how she looks better than she did 36 yrs ago and in better shape. she has hardly changed. and now she's dying?? my god.. i dont think justine bateman has changed that much. don't forget, this show was over 25 yrs ago. and did you see joyce dewitt and marilu henner??? i swear they both are still smoking hot and mid 60's.. they aged very well.. and the biggest change was epstein from kotter. did you see how he looks now?? wow.. i swear to god i did not recognize him. i thought it was an 84 yr old man. and boom boom washington has not aged one bit. he's almost 60.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    is this true mrs kotter is really dying?? wow, i was just saying to myself how she looks better than she did 36 yrs ago and in better shape. she has hardly changed. and now she's dying?? my god.. i dont think justine bateman has changed that much. don't forget, this show was over 25 yrs ago. and did you see joyce dewitt and marilu henner??? i swear they both are still smoking hot and mid 60's.. they aged very well.. and the biggest change was epstein from kotter. did you see how he looks now?? wow.. i swear to god i did not recognize him. i thought it was an 84 yr old man. and boom boom washington has not aged one bit. he's almost 60.

http://copingmag.com/cwc/index.php/c...rcia_strassman

She's the type of woman that can beat cancer though.
    Go for it, I hate cancer.

My wife lost her mother due to cancer, before I met my wife I was dating a 27 year old who got cancer of the uterus.
    TWENTY SEVEN !

I give until it hurts every October to the women's cancer charities.
    They don't deserve cancer, it's not like they brought it on themselves.

I Hate cancer.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty sure her lifestyle choices got her looks. Blow, cigs, too much alcohol, it all ages you terribly.

apkboston
    apkboston's Avatar Become A Pro!

was never hot, sorry