poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Problem with my foot

It's overly sensitive to the width of the shoe. The right area supporting the little toes (right foot) will get this concoction of pain and numbness like a lot of pressure was put on it, but also the blood partly cut off. This happens when I'm running long enough or walking a long time, and is made worse if the shoe isn't a tight fit. The pinkie toe kind of pops in and out of place, which I'm not sure is correlated.

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

its most likely the arch bro

cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Since when was this called the dr scholls forum?

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

need proper arch support

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by poochiecollins View Post
    It's overly sensitive to the width of the shoe. The right area supporting the little toes (right foot) will get this concoction of pain and numbness like a lot of pressure was put on it, but also the blood partly cut off. This happens when I'm running long enough or walking a long time, and is made worse if the shoe isn't a tight fit. The pinkie toe kind of pops in and out of place, which I'm not sure is correlated.

poochiecollins
    poochiecollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by pinchylarue View Post
    its most likely the arch bro
    Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    need proper arch support
    Why would this suddenly start for one foot? Just walking around a lot in sandles or barefoot doesn't cause problems that I remember, so are you guys sure?

Jasonal_98
    Jasonal_98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

A few years ago, I started having foot problems and pain. My first piece of advice would be to visit a podiatrist. They'll figure out what your issue is before it gets too serious.

Also make sure that you're wearing shoes that give you plenty of support. The podiatrist put me in New Balance 992s (993s now), and that has fixed 95% of my problems. They're expensive, but worth the cost. I used to be a barefoot/sandals guy, but when I do that for long periods now, the pain returns.

Getting old sucks!

dabomguy11
    dabomguy11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

I'd definitely see a podiatrist. Your feet can give you a lot of problems that can lead to bigger problems in the future.

leeloo
    leeloo's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah, you need special shoes for running or walking long. Also, stop wearing sandles.