Bump waiting for resonsed

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4771

I guess not.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

why would a mormon be on a gambling forum?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 542

I was actually raised in the Mormon church and went there until I was 18. I go to a Baptist church now.

wonderyears
    wonderyears's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

I'm fairly sure mormons are against gambling, so chances of actually finding a practicing one on here are pretty slim.

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

I was much more interested in the triplets angle.

AMcBoarder
    AMcBoarder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by wonderyears View Post
    I'm fairly sure mormons are against gambling, so chances of actually finding a practicing one on here are pretty slim.
    Technically they are... But there's reason you always take 2 Mormons fishing with you. if you only take 1 he'll drink all your beer.

Also I went to school with one who drank a 6 pack of coke a day. The more you learn about them, just like with most other religions, you see that hypocrisy runs rampant.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 542

Quote Originally Posted by AMcBoarder View Post
    Technically they are... But there's reason you always take 2 Mormons fishing with you. if you only take 1 he'll drink all your beer.

Also I went to school with one who drank a 6 pack of coke a day. The more you learn about them, just like with most other religions, you see that hypocrisy runs rampant.
    You have a few of them that run amuck because the standards of the church are so high. I've seen people get excommunicated from the church for a one night of passion, unmarried experience. In the same breath, a lot of the moral values I have (recreational gambling excluded, of course), come from being raised in that religion. I can say that I've never smoked a cigarette, or drank alcohol my entire life, and I'm 42 years old. I just came to realize I disagreed with a lot of their teachings as I got older.