Originally posted on 10/20/2019:

SBR politely told me Joe Cool was whining about me giving him a hard time at the tables, and asked me not to engage the f'n little bitch, so I obliged. Only to have this fukstick engage me every time his whiny little ass would hit my table. He'd "omg" or "lol" me if he beat me, say shit about my play (did so again earlier this evening), all of which wouldn't really bother me had he not cried to SBR like the little bitch he is....

Which brings me to the tale of the retarded kid in my school back in third or fourth grade. He wasn't a total retard, but Down's-ed up enough to where all the kids called him a f'n retard. (This was back before they corralled all the retards into a single class room and called it special ed.) Well, the retard told on a few people, and she instructed the entire class to leave the retard alone. Soon -- I think because he deep down liked the attention that he was no longer getting -- the retard begins to start shit with other classmates. And then, when they'd respond to his retarded ass, he'd run to the teacher and get the other kid in trouble for, well, of course, picking on the retard.

Eventually the teacher got wise to this f'n retard's actions, and realized he was the instigator in almost all the shit he'd run tell her about. Finally, one day in class, while the teacher had her back turned, the retard pinched some guy, and they started name calling each other.... The teacher turns around, and the retard starts crying and saying the other kid started it. The teacher asks the little shit if that was true, or did he start it.

After a few of my friends and I who'd been the victim of this tard's antics started chanting "GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY", the whole class -- even the goody two shoes girls, joined in and we are all chanting away, and pounding our desks in unison with the guilty chant.... This causes the fukkin' retard to totally lose his mind and have a total break down, and he throws himself on the floor screaming and crying at the top of his lungs.... The teacher, tired of this little mother fukker's antics and tattle-taling, let it go on for a minute or two before telling us to stop.... Still laugh at that incident to this day.....

WELL, now SBR Poker has its own version of that retarded kid, in the form of this prick JoeCool.... This whiny fuk brags, much like the school retard did, that the teacher (SBR, in our case) has instructed him to report any of us who give him shit. Joe likes to say, "SBR has told me to report you guys instead of humiliating you, so I'm reporting you" -- usually after you respond to his stupid ass making some fukkin' stupid comment on your play. Nevermind that I've never seen SBR's version of the retarded kid "humilate" anyone other than himself at the tables or in this very forum.

The sorry dumbass did it to me again tonight.... First with the "lol"'s and then some shit about my play and "who i'm going to donk next".... He did the same stupid shit the last time the lousy fukstick showed up at my table.

Since I can't find him and just kick his ass, I'm asking SBR to inform this fuk that "if you're going to whine your ass off and report people to SBR, you better damn sure as hell not have engaged them first, or we will ban your stupid whiny mother fukkin' ass instanter."

Thank you, SBR, for your consideration of this request. I'm tired of SBR Poker's version of the retarded kid engaging me and then running to you and crying like the little bitch he is.

AD