blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29982

And one more thing - isn't she not a noob? I thought I saw somewhere that she has been playing poker for years. I could be wrong though, I'd welcome a fact-check on that

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    And one more thing - isn't she not a noob? I thought I saw somewhere that she has been playing poker for years. I could be wrong though, I'd welcome a fact-check on that
    i think she dabbled in some small tournament buy ins but def a noob to high stakes cash poker, who knows maybe she was being signaled in , some weird stuff she did especially how long she took in some hands like that j8 hand where she had nothing and took a time chip then eventually made the easy fold, i doubt she will ever be allowed back or the rip guy and have a feeling won't see garrett back anytime soon

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17060

i think her hendon mob stats were mixed with another guy that had the same last name. she has been playing tournaments for around a year according to her.

this is where she got her polygraph according to the address that was on the results she posted. everything she does just seems so dishonest or suspicious. i wish she took persson's lie detector test.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

At the 1 min mark when he makes it allin, watch Garrett's chest.

If someone I was playing started breathing like that as they bet, I'd want to see them pretty badly too.

I wonder if that played any part at all.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

so much bizzare stuff, they should give the guy who stole her chips a lie detector see if he was relaying the whole cards to her or rip

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    so much bizzare stuff, they should give the guy who stole her chips a lie detector see if he was relaying the whole cards to her or rip
    Eh, lie detectors can be beat.

There is something about her that i do not like or trust. She is milking this newfound publicity for all it's worth.

blankoblanco

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    There is something about her that i do not like or trust
    I know I don't trust most of her body parts being real
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave blankoblanco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

I would not go near a lie detector test, innocent or guilty.

I think they are not much better than 50% accurate and greatly depend on the operator's question framing and interpretations.

So definitely would not take one anyone else was in charge of.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Brandt Moat

Brandt Moat
    Brandt Moat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2878

If you watch the previous hand she had a 3. She explained in a podcast she was under the impression she had a three. Basically misread her hand. Ran it twice! At that point she knew she was for sure behind(in her mind) because she had figured out she had jack squat. Nothing here but a spoiled lil pucie boy that got cracked and can't live with the fact he lost some of his precious money. Dude seems like a phony azz piece of shyt. His fake azz smile. Transparent. Truth hurts. Only reason its a story is it happened to the wrong "KIND". The kind that has full power of the media. Never would have heard a peep if it was him doing it to her. Would have been a hero call. Play on.

blankoblanco

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
    If you watch the previous hand she had a 3. She explained in a podcast she was under the impression she had a three. Basically misread her hand. Ran it twice! At that point she knew she was for sure behind(in her mind) because she had figured out she had jack squat. Nothing here but a spoiled lil pucie boy that got cracked and can't live with the fact he lost some of his precious money. Dude seems like a phony azz piece of shyt. His fake azz smile. Transparent. Truth hurts. Only reason its a story is it happened to the wrong "KIND". The kind that has full power of the media. Never would have heard a peep if it was him doing it to her. Would have been a hero call. Play on.
    If you watch the clip though, she looks at her hand again before calling and stares at it for a good long while. So the idea that she misread it or was remembering having a 3 in the previous hand doesn't make much sense. It's just another conflicting explanation she's tried to give for the call

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Eh, lie detectors can be beat.

There is something about her that i do not like or trust. She is milking this newfound publicity for all it's worth.
    I think she beat the test by stuffing a half-dozen of these up her box, and worked them feverishly in her hole while answering every question, to make sure the machine would register her lies were consistent with the test questions:

fried cheese
    Update your status

If you watch the clip though, she looks at her hand again before calling and stares at it for a good long while. So the idea that she misread it or was remembering having a 3 in the previous hand doesn't make much sense. It's just another conflicting explanation she's tried to give for the call
    plus she never does anything when she finds out that she only had j high to indicate that she misread her hand. a normal person in a giant pot would be shocked and say something like "oh shit! i thought i had a 3".

Brandt Moat

It is no way a hand they manipulated for her to win! Think... If ya was going to rig a hand would you make it that fooked? HUH Would ya? Is that even the spot you choose to make the move if you can read his hand? NO Fookn Way! The hustle has to be way smoother.

007D
    007D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4127

I totally Disagree. It is SO obvious she cheated it is ridiculous. I knew right when I Saw it. Like" NO that Didn't Just Happen. They Didn't choose that hand. It is what hand they happened to be in and they were signaling she was ahead. They also Wanted it to be against that guy if they could. I can't Believe how many people will believe it was legit. Wtf. And she is a Narsassisst. That is why her behavior is SO different and Bizarre. She thinks she is invincible. Guys Will SO Believe a Pretty woman SO Easy it is crazy and pretty pathetic.

007D

On a lighter Note. She is kind of Sexy But For One Night. She would suck to be around for more than a minute. If you have Ever been around a Narsassisst. You would know. Actually" One Night. ONLY

fried cheese
    Update your status

It is no way a hand they manipulated for her to win! Think... If ya was going to rig a hand would you make it that fooked? HUH Would ya? Is that even the spot you choose to make the move if you can read his hand? NO Fookn Way! The hustle has to be way smoother.
    if she wasnt cheating, then she made that move when she didnt know his hand. so of course she would make the same play if she was cheating.

if your argument is that she would be more subtle if she was cheating, the only ppl that get caught cheating are the ones who are blatantly obvious about it. i probably got over 30 refunds from cheaters in online poker and even caught some of them myself while playing 16 tables because it was that easy to spot.

Brandt Moat

That's my point. Nobody would choose this hand to make the move. Are you kidding? You just said that they would have signaled her to call on a Jack high hand. The ones that are running the scam are "NEVER" going to do the move at that point. No fookn way boys!!! Most of you have no criminal element in ya. Obviously! LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by 007D View Post
    I totally Disagree. It is SO obvious she cheated it is ridiculous. I knew right when I Saw it. Like" NO that Didn't Just Happen. They Didn't choose that hand. It is what hand they happened to be in and they were signaling she was ahead. They also Wanted it to be against that guy if they could. I can't Believe how many people will believe it was legit. Wtf. And she is a Narsassisst. That is why her behavior is SO different and Bizarre. She thinks she is invincible. Guys Will SO Believe a Pretty woman SO Easy it is crazy and pretty pathetic.

Brandt Moat

Call an All-In on a Jack high hand. Think that might get some people looking into some things?????? huh huh??? YES! It will. That's "NOT" how you do business in the dark world. You don't even want an eyebrow raised. C'mon man(Biden said that not me)lol

Brandt Moat

She has a feel of a real kunt.
    On a lighter Note. She is kind of Sexy But For One Night. She would suck to be around for more than a minute. If you have Ever been around a Narsassisst. You would know. Actually" One Night. ONLY

Brandt Moat

Seen an interview thought she had a pair of 3's. Had a 3 previous hand. Like I said if he does it to her, ya don't hear a peep. He made a "HERO" call. WOW what a call!! See?

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    if she wasnt cheating, then she made that move when she didnt know his hand. so of course she would make the same play if she was cheating.

if your argument is that she would be more subtle if she was cheating, the only ppl that get caught cheating are the ones who are blatantly obvious about it. i probably got over 30 refunds from cheaters in online poker and even caught some of them myself while playing 16 tables because it was that easy to spot.

007D

Yea She Does ... because she is one. H a

007D

That is Not how it works. In Poker you have to be Very patience. When they talked to each other about it. If they Stay real patience they will get a Chance to Steal. They were Really Wanting Garrett's Money and Bragged about making him feel Pain when they take All his Money. Plus, they know Garrett will try to Bluff you out of a Hand. When this situation happened, Garrett shoved ALL In. All of a Sudden. She was like is this the hand I'm supposed to go with with a Freakin'' Jack 4!! She started to stutter and say this is why you Don't get involved in these kind of Hands..We'll " Duh! But,' She then had to figure out what She Could Beat because they were Saying she was ahead. After the Turn..She had to put in Some time Chips to See if she was Still ahead. She realized he had to be chasing a Straight or flush to be ahead. That is when she was mumbling she had a Blocker. Then when they signaled she was Still ahead She Called. She Still had to Hope he Didn't land on the River. Person" Later Steals 15k from her Stack. Because he thought he wouldn't get his Share for cheating for her and relaying the message that she was Still ahead. When he Saw her Give it Back to Garrett. He was like hell no I'm getting mine. When Garrett got that pissed she freaked out because she knew she Stole 160k . If you Look at her Boyfriend on the other Side, he was Fuming and couldn't contain himself. That is why" later he told her he Needed to talk to her. He was in the Middle of a Hand at the time and didn't care about that. The team Couldn't Believe she Freaked OUT and Gave it Back.
    Last edited by 007D; 10-25-22 at 12:31 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

That is Not how it works. In Poker you have to be Very patience. When they talked to each other about it. If they Stay real patience they will get a Chance to Steal. They were Really Wanting Garrett's Money and Bragged about making him feel Pain when they take All his Money. Plus, they know Garrett will try to Bluff you out of a Hand. When this situation happened, Garrett shoved ALL In. All of a Sudden. She was like is this the hand I'm supposed to go with with a Freakin'' Jack 4!! She started to stutter and say this is why you Don't get involved in these kind of Hands..We'll " Duh! But,' She then had to figure out what She Could Beat because they were Saying she was ahead. After the Turn..She had to put in Some time Chips to See if she was Still ahead. She realized he had to be chasing a Straight or flush to be ahead. That is when she was mumbling she had a Blocker. Then when they signaled she was Still ahead She Called. She Still had to Hope he Didn't land on the River. Person" Later Steals 15k from her Stack. Because he thought he wouldn't get his Share for cheating for her and relaying the message that she was Still ahead. When he Saw her Give it Back to Garrett. He was like hell no I'm getting mine. When Garrett got that pissed she freaked out because she knew she Stole 160k . If you Look at her Boyfriend on the other Side, he was Fuming and couldn't contain himself. That is why" later he told her he Needed to talk to her. He was in the Middle of a Hand at the time and didn't care about that. The team Couldn't Believe she Freaked OUT and Gave it Back.
    this is my exact final conclusion on the evidence that is in the hopper at this point......

good write up of it, exactly on point!

Brandt Moat

But, it's on point to your opinion. Not any evidence. But, on point-got it??Cmon man..(there's Biden again) Damn you people walk around in more of a daze then I ever imagined. Good Luck! I'm done with the subject. Poor lil Garrett lost and begged for it back. Those are the facts. Any other "FACTS" let me know what she did. Radio Silence....Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    this is my exact final conclusion on the evidence that is in the hopper at this point......

Brandt Moat

Evidence in the "HOPPER"? umm Evidence? In a HOPPER??? You work for MSLSD or CNNLBGTQ???

Brandt Moat

Yea, the thief gave it back???? You don't know the criminal element one bit. They would NEVER NEVER pick that spot or give it back to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are just to nice of guys to know what is involved to do what you are saying was done and give it back. Horrible spot to cheat "PERIOD" the worst "SPOT" and "GIVE" it back????????? Do yo hear this??? Does it sound crazy or stupid in logic??????? C'mon man(shut up Brandon) Good Luck!
    Points Awarded:

semibluff gave Brandt Moat 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Brandt Moat

OK I'm pulling the crazy card out. She was in on it, with Garrett. She thought she was donking them off to him. She's scamming the guy that staked her. It went horribly wrong. That's why she gave it back. That makes more sense then what you are saying guys. See man (Joe agree)

007D

Not Going to Argue anymore. Of Course she Gave it Because Garrets reaction was SO Off from what she thought it would be that she got scared. He can Sue the F out of her when they find evidence. Sure enough" they have found SO much evidence of them conspiring. Look it Up. Damn. If Garrett goes forward anyways
    She is in Big Trouble .It was Still Conspiracy and was Stealing Pots Already!! She gave it Back to get out of it But it Just made her look SO Guilty it is Ridiculous. NO. It is Opposite..If I Won fair and Square I would be like F You. I took the Chance on My Stack to Say you had Nothing...Period. .

Brandt Moat

I see your points. If I set up a scam, I damn sure wouldn't consider giving you shyt back. Secondly, I would never of used a hand that will absolutely without question raise suspension. ok When you get one real piece of evidence you claim to have seen. Show me! Until then, I think it is called innocent.

Auto Donk

Evidence in the "HOPPER"? umm Evidence? In a HOPPER??? You work for MSLSD or CNNLBGTQ???
    no, dumbass, I used to drive one of these for my Grandfather:

the compartment at the top of these bad boys is called the hopper........

what I would stuff your carcass in, to be ground into "hog chow".....

Brandt Moat

ok and I'm the dumbazz? Sure thing diok string. Your last post clarifies why you can't think logically. Good Luck! You need it.

Brandt Moat

So you work at MSLSD now is see.

no, dumbass, I used to drive one of these for my Grandfather:

the compartment at the top of these bad boys is called the hopper........

what I would stuff your carcass in, to be ground into "hog chow".....

Auto Donk

So you work at MSLSD now is see.
    DON'T have a clue wtf that even stands for......

if it means "shooting wetbacks on my property on site," I guess you could say I work for it......

I've still got one illegal alien, a twenty something female from guatamala, chained up in my shed to use as I see fit, and have three others pulling weeds around the farm house, under guard and shackled as they do so.....

their american experience isn't quite turning out like Senile Rapin' Incestuous Pedophile Joe Robinette Biden Jr promised.......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-26-22 at 12:56 PM.

Brandt Moat

Play on Player.

First 12345 Last