littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

nitrogen poker

Is it a skin or standalone? Reason I ask saw site called global poker that looks identical

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Is it a skin or standalone? Reason I ask saw site called global poker that looks identical
    You mean the dodgy Australian group who claim their tricky system means they can ignore all laws worldwide?

If Nitrogen and them are the same people, I might change my mind about Nitro.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You mean the dodgy Australian group who claim their tricky system means they can ignore all laws worldwide?

If Nitrogen and them are the same people, I might change my mind about Nitro.
    I have never used them before and all of a sudden they pop up an adverting on my facebook...I clicked at it looks identical to Nitrogen same avatars table ect....the monetary system is different it appears on my very brief inspection they say pay pal ok ????hmmmmmm if you know anymore please update not that i would ever use just curious

pokerdevil
    pokerdevil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Totally different player pool. Same software. I believe it's called Cubeia.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave pokerdevil 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdevil View Post
    TY very interesting as I love the Nitro software since its web based big plus

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

Quote Originally Posted by pokerdevil View Post
    Nothing to do with Global whatsoever. Using same software provider.

http://www.cubeia.com/cubeia-poker/

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

Does Nitrogen deal a true game? I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but sometimes you just get a feel for the game. I said something onetime about online at a live game. He said you are going to see more crazy stuff (obviously your're going to see more hands per hour). That wasn't what I was talking about. It's crazy stuff per hand. Maybe I'm just nuts. Probably am.

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

I've played poker on global. Very soft cash and mtt play up to 100nl and 20$ mtt. They use a loop hole through sweepstakes laws in the USA. The idea is every hand you play is a sweepstakes in itself. You load cash via PayPal and they give you sweepstakes cash which is equal to ur deposit. They cash out via PayPal and I've had around 15 cashouts over the last 8 months and normally take 12hrs to hit PayPal. You will have to verify ur account before withdraw so do that when u sign up

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye 16 View Post
    Does Nitrogen deal a true game? I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but sometimes you just get a feel for the game. I said something onetime about online at a live game. He said you are going to see more crazy stuff (obviously your're going to see more hands per hour). That wasn't what I was talking about. It's crazy stuff per hand. Maybe I'm just nuts. Probably am.
    It's not the poker software you need to worry about. Usually it's just that you see so many more hands online and the bad beats stick in your head more than other hands. It's all the anonymous users who cannot help themselves but try to collude that sucks.

Most complaints about Nitro stem from people playing their poker and then being asked about associations with other players on withdraw.

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

Thanks Opti!

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It's not the poker software you need to worry about. Usually it's just that you see so many more hands online and the bad beats stick in your head more than other hands. It's all the anonymous users who cannot help themselves but try to collude that sucks.

Most complaints about Nitro stem from people playing their poker and then being asked about associations with other players on withdraw.
    Yep! think about it why would a poker site want to not deal a fair game...If it gets out they are done and many use 3rd parties to verify the fact that it is random....All they care about is more hands per hour = more rake and no risk money for them......The conspiracy is the collusion attempts...I will post one that I reported if I can and you guys tell me what you see...

littlekona

https://nitrogensports.eu/hand-repla...9b504&r=579075

watch this total collusion between buffalobill and player to his left satoshi 1591407