VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4934

What is going on here? SBR DREW?

SBR Drew can you clear this mess up and get BW & I back on the tables?

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO

SBR Drew it has been 4 hours now that i first contacted you via PM. I am patiently awaiting your response on why i was banned and/or to correct this issue. Sounds like a misunderstanding from someone reporting BW for collusion from what i have read on the forums the past couple hours. Please fix this, TY.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by VBPro7 View Post
    SBR Drew it has been 4 hours now that i first contacted you via PM. I am patiently awaiting your response on why i was banned and/or to correct this issue. Sounds like a misunderstanding from someone reporting BW for collusion from what i have read on the forums the past couple hours. Please fix this, TY.
    Doubt Drew works weekends.

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO

Ohhh, i guess i'll be patiently waiting til Monday then.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

What happened?

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

wait bobbys banned for collusion again?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

probably a sign bobby play more real money poker tournaments and live poker tournaments bol to all the sbr poker players in 2019

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    probably a sign bobby play more real money poker tournaments and live poker tournaments bol to all the sbr poker players in 2019
    I was thinking the same.

God's way of telling me stop wasting time with pathetic SBR poker & spend more time on PokerStars.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

bobby you gotta learn to play within the rules

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    bobby you gotta learn to play within the rules
    Sammy what rules were broken here?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

Sam Losco

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Sammy what rules were broken here?
    have no clue whats going on honestly. i just always see bobbo is accused of something

bobbywaves

have no clue whats going on honestly.
    Then why are you commenting?

Appreciate your honesty of being clueless.

bobbywaves

i just always see bobbo is accused of something
    So false accusations never occur according to you?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Kind of disappointing we can’t get an official statement by Drew on this. Maybe Opti has some news he can share?

Sam Losco

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    So false accusations never occur according to you?
    never

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Kind of disappointing we can’t get an official statement by Drew on this. Maybe Opti has some news he can share?
    Quite disappointing, considering I wasn't even told how long the unfair ban would be.

I'm entitled to know, it will be a major factor in my decision to renew pro status.

bobbywaves

never
    Interesting, considering false accusations happen every day & occurred with my last two bans.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

in my short time back and few times with points, vbpro is ALWAYS sitting out at the higher stakes and bobby never plays them

my guess is they were flipping

i dont think we are really owed a response though

it would be up to the banned players to go to chat and then post it, not sbr

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    in my short time back and few times with points, vbpro is ALWAYS sitting out at the higher stakes and bobby never plays them

my guess is they were flipping

i dont think we are really owed a response though

it would be up to the banned players to go to chat and then post it, not sbr
    Idiotic flipping guess...I was playing a tourney, when VB called me out in chat.

RudyRuetigger

Idiotic flipping guess...I was playing a tourney, when VB called me out in chat.
    dont play stupid and say you guess

if you believe you are innocent, then just say exactly what happened

he "called you out" and both were banned?

either say what happened or dont

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    dont play stupid and say you guess
    Learn how to read moron. Your guess of me flipping with VB is idiotic.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47529

I'm not sure if it was the full story but from what I read in the other thread it does not look like they did anything even remotely shady.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    I'm not sure if it was the full story but from what I read in the other thread it does not look like they did anything even remotely shady.
    whats the other thread

nevermind

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO

This is my response below from SBR DREW today. This is total F'n bullshit. What the F is really going on here? Is SBR this F'n stupid?

"We blocked you for chip dumping to Bobby Waves last week."

Edit: Edited my expletives

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO

I told SBR Drew to really look into this. There was no chip dumping here. If this was chip dumping we can ban Yisman, chipup...many others.

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO

I've been playing poker here for over 8 years, i have never colluded with any of these a$$holes here. Sam can you look into this, SBR Drew obviously has some agenda here or is being lazy with investigating. When you look at the hands & chat it's very obvious there was nothing shady going on here.

Chipup

I told SBR Drew to really look into this. There was no chip dumping here. If this was chip dumping we can ban Yisman, chipup...many others.
    Wait one freakin minute pal. How in the hell could you accuse me of chip dumping. I have always played the same way (Badly) for my nearly 10 years here pal. But I have never chip dumped or played in a way that could be considered it. I don't play at high stakes, I never have points, and I rarely cash above min. Stop trying to misdirect attention from your obvious discretion and except your rightful ban.

Drew obviously reviewed your hands and you that doesn't lie.

VBPro7
    VBPro7's Avatar SBR PRO

Chipup this is nothing against you. I am only saying i have called you out on the table to come take my chips after pushing all-in every hand. Obviously you shouldn't be banned nor should BW or I. SBR Drew didn't review shit if this ban is standing.

Edit: I only mention you & Yisman because i had done the same thing to you guys last week also. Calling you out to come take my chips. There is as much collusion going on with me & BW as there is between me & you.
    Last edited by VBPro7; 12-31-18 at 06:35 PM.

Chipup

Chipup this is nothing against you. I am only saying i have called you out on the table to come take my chips after pushing all-in every hand. Obviously you shouldn't be banned nor should BW or I. SBR Drew didn't review shit if this ban is standing.

Edit: I only mention you & Yisman because i had done the same thing to you guys last week also. Calling you out to come take my chips. There is as much collusion going on with me & BW as there is between me & you.
    No hard feelings then. If that is what got you banned then I don't see it as fair. This is absolutely normal behavior for you when you don't have time to play. Ive seen you announce it to everyone before that your going all in before you even see your hands and that people should call. So if it's available to everyone, your not trapping or purposely losing just letting luck take it's course, Then there is no foul.

bobbywaves

This is my response below from SBR DREW today. This is total F'n bullshit. What the F is really going on here? Is SBR this F'n stupid?

"We blocked you for chip dumping to Bobby Waves last week."

Edit: Edited my expletives
    How could you possibly chip dump, when you won the hand & doubled up?

How could I possibly chip dump, when I called your all in preflop with the better hand?

The only explanation is Drew obviously doesn't know much about poker, let alone what chip dumping is. This was clearly evident when Drew 3 bets me preflop with his pathetic 10/J off, then calls my 4 bet shove with monster pocket aces, apparently thinking his 10/J off must be good.

Then proceeds to hit a 10 & J on the flop, steals my chips, & goes on to win tourney. Who calls a Waves 4 bet shove preflop with a pathetic 10,J off? Someone who knows absolutely nothing about poker.

Must be nice to program yourself to win tourney, & now he wants to uphold an ignorant accusation of chip dumping without investigating. Doesn't even have the couth to say how long the unfair ban is.

According to Drew, 2018 was suppose to be a gr8 year for SBR poker. When everyone knows it was the worst year ever, with the cutback in poker payouts & inflation of store prices.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup;28295156[/QUOTE
    I have always played the same way (Badly) for my nearly 10 years here pal. I don't play at high stakes, I never have points, and I rarely cash above min.
    Chip is telling the truth here.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    I have always played the same way (Badly) for my nearly 10 years here pal.
    You've been playing nearly 10 years here with a join date of 7/24/13? According to my math skills, you've been here only 5.5 years.

Oh wait, you're the ghost of Borednaz who had to change names to skip out on debts. I guess you were cheesy Borednaz for 4.5 years, carry on.

Chipup

The only explanation is Drew obviously doesn't know much about poker, let alone what chip dumping is. This was clearly evident when Drew 3 bets me preflop with his pathetic 10/J off, then calls my 4 bet shove with monster pocket aces, apparently thinking his 10/J off must be good.
    Then proceeds to hit a 10 & J on the flop, steals my chips, & goes on to win tourney. Who calls a Waves 4 bet shove preflop with a pathetic 10,J off? Someone who knows absolutely nothing about poker.

According to Drew, 2018 was suppose to be a gr8 year for SBR poker. When everyone knows it was the worst year ever, with the cutback in poker payouts & inflation of store prices.
    B-Cup is telling the truth here. Drew makes a lot of questionable plays, he actually plays kind of like BigO. And anyone should know better than to call bobbo's near all in unless you have a good hand as the loosest Ive seen him do that with is AQs. Because Bobby does like his Queens Suited.

This has been the single handed worst year of poker right next to when they killed Sit N Gos.

Chipup

You've been playing nearly 10 years here with a join date of 7/24/13? According to my math skills, you've been here only 5.5 years.

Oh wait, you're the ghost of Borednaz who had to change names to skip out on debts. I guess you were cheesy Borednaz for 4.5 years, carry on.
    And yet, both times I'm better liked and earned more points that you. Life sure is hard eh bobby.

RudyRuetigger

like waves, im on thin ice around here

someone with tons of points shouldve spoken up and asked for more info

ofcourse, if you know what sbr said is true...then you shouldnt

but it seems like everyone just wants to cash pizzas instead of just saying what they believe or asking for more info

i dont like vbpro nor bobby as neither will play me...and would they say anything in my defense? HELL NO

but i can count which guys read this thread (among others in poker subforum), then read posts today in players talk and across the street but offered no opinion or didnt try to find out anything

i guarantee theyd be bitching if roles were reversed and they were owed money
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 12-31-18 at 07:28 PM.

12 Last