USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Philly it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that any site paying $4 million in licensing plus 14% of revenues in taxes is going to pass that cost to the players. If you don’t mind that great good for you, I’m just putting it out there that these state schemes are not good for online poker. We need national regulation that includes all states to make the juice worth the squeeze.
    so what do you think the rake will be

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Poker so 2008
    Jj ur new gal got you smokin' the ganja??? You should have a header with a dude pulling a bong with real red eyes

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Sweet!

Tks for the heads up USCPG!

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    so what do you think the rake will be
    Unsustainably High. Too high to make a decent profit over the long run for good players at anything but the highest stakes and much too high for recreational players to have time to stick around at any stakes. -EV for everyone.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

14% doesn't seem like very much when your overhead consists of paying 3 nerds to design a program and sit back while collecting money.

I read this proposal however long ago so too lazy to dive in again, but isn't the 4mil a one time thing which is next to nothing in the grand scheme.

Don't really see the need to make a rake more ridic than anywhere else.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Their IP address.
    I play on ignition, bodog, America's Cardroom, BOL, Carbon, etc and it's not "legal" in WA, though I just moved to NJ.

The thing people have to understand is the "legal" state poker is only for the state, though I've heard NJ, PA, and DEL I believe are going to pool their player pools. Maybe Nevada was involved too but anyway.

I love online poker and haven't even created an account for Pokerstars NJ. I guess I should give it a run.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

^ Then that's why you're talking out of your ass.

It's not like signing up for a room like that.

You have to do the geo locator shit or it's not happening.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I tried playing on PokerStars NJ once from Perruzzi Nissan in PA, while waiting for my car & not thinking about my location. I couldn't log in due to my out of state IP address.

Also received a rude message saying they may close my account if more out of state log in attempts were made, when it was an honest mistake. Turned my $20 deposit into over $1,200 & cashed out, easy site to make $ on with their promos.

First 12