Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

message to Mr.KLC.... purecaca.com

well, shit..... came up the bridesmaid in the wsop me seat trny earlier today..... how'd u do?

500 for second sucks, but wtf, guess it'll do.....

most think it was a bot that got me.....

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24894

Donk, u playing WSOP this year? Good luck, if u do.

Basic Questions for u, re: online play:
    1) Are bots a big problem? Based on sizing/timing, I'm pretty sure I was vs bot at least once.
    2) Is collusion a big problem? My thinking is that these 6max sit/go's may well be team of 3 playing "face up." Need any info re: the hand? "I folded a 7, so ditch your 77."

Auto Donk

Gamblers in general always lookin' for an edge.... hard to believe their aren't "teammates" on line at blowvada, etc., pooling their resources at the sit n go's.... throw in management's ability to impact trnies with bots/employees, you have potential for massive abuse.....

i saw it with carbon poker and blowvada, so simply don't play those sites or any sites where you deposit cold, hard cash.....

only play purecaca (pureplay.com) because I won a lifetime membership several years back, so it is free for me (most players pay a monthly fee between $19.99 - $29.00 to play there), and because they give away 4-5 wsop m.e. seats per year.....

this month i've pulled about $850 playing only seven-eight trnys.... (they have nightly 1000's and weekends they have a 2k and 5k trny)....

the site is brutal with the bad beat programmed hands, as is any site, but you take the good with the bad, and learn how to play the program and the other players, who are 90% TERRIBLE.....

KLC is on the site, and i've only hit his table once or twice over the past 2 years or so that I've known he was on the site.... i've finished 5th and now 2nd in their wsop seat trnies, with a handful of top twenties as well.....

I'll probably stay at the palms for a week or so in june and play 2-3 $1,500 buyin bracelet events; any decent cash I'll probably buy in to or satellite my way into the m.e. and come back in early july......

on the whole, however, my past experience with online poker revealed ample collusion and funny insider bullshit goin' on......

I quit carbon altogether after I was overwhelming chip leader on their weekend $100,000 guaranteed pay out, and due to low registration, they crashed the trny after buyin's/rebuy's were done, due to the amount of float the site was going to have to cover, and refunded everyone who hadn't busted out their buyin's (couple hundred bucks or so, maybe even 500, i cant recall).... such bullshit, i cashed out and never played there again...... online poker is a f'n cesspool, imho....

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Donk, u playing WSOP this year? Good luck, if u do.

Basic Questions for u, re: online play:
    1) Are bots a big problem? Based on sizing/timing, I'm pretty sure I was vs bot at least once.
    2) Is collusion a big problem? My thinking is that these 6max sit/go's may well be team of 3 playing "face up." Need any info re: the hand? "I folded a 7, so ditch your 77."
    1. Not really. Very rare.

2. Huge issue. Very common.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Lord Sparks, not a bot. (a.k.a. Waves).

Thanks Donkey.

Auto Donk

Lord Flappy Four Titts (aka gayWaves)

also not a bot; but rather a grade-A douchebag
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-17-17 at 05:56 PM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 444

Just saw this thread. Congrats, Donk! Sucks to finish that close, but getting some pie is better than getting no pie at all. Just hope they get your money to you in less than a month's time. Their payouts have gotten slower since they came under new management. I wasn't in that tourney. Haven't been able to play there as much lately. Kids and wife have been keeping me busy. I'll be back in the next one though since school year is winding up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk