Brandon-3
    Brandon-3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bovada Poker - Numerous Problems

I have played on many poker sites and Bovada is the worst by FAR. I'm a winning poker player, and have noticed the just the sick beats that happen way to often. I played over 50 sessions on Poker Stars and had the same bad beats within playing 3 sessions of Bovada. There is absolutely no way that it is a random card generator, I think they want bad players to continue playing so they reward them.

Does anyone else not feel the same way? I feel like something should be done here.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

agree 100 percent... blowvada = rigged piece of shit

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

The thing that separates good players from bad players is that a good player will have a bad session, look at what went wrong, and try to correct it to improve. Bad players have a losing session and blame bots, rigged software, anonymous tables, conspiracy theories, donkeys, greedy asians, a terrible play they made that they spin as "variance"...you name it...pretty much anyone but themselves.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

dane obviously works there or has an investment interest in the site.... he's the only person I've ever seen defend blowvada.....

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    dane obviously works there or has an investment interest in the site.... he's the only person I've ever seen defend blowvada.....
    Nah, but I've played there for a really, really long time. Since around 2003 and I've heard people bitch about it since 2003. I've seen some shady stuff happen there, but shady shit happens on all poker sites. It was player related and not RNG related. Not going to say there's not collusion going on there, but collusion and a rigged RNG are two entirely different things. I always hear about "sick beats and rigged decks" but never from anyone who plays any volume of hands. Guess their accounts get cleaned out before they can hit 1k hands. My bank account thanks rigtards like ProBro
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave daneblazer 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

daner... looks like we need to invite some peeps to go fishing

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon-3 View Post
    I have played on many poker sites and Bovada is the worst by FAR. I'm a winning poker player, and have noticed the just the sick beats that happen way to often. I played over 50 sessions on Poker Stars and had the same bad beats within playing 3 sessions of Bovada. There is absolutely no way that it is a random card generator, I think they want bad players to continue playing so they reward them.

Does anyone else not feel the same way? I feel like something should be done here.
    What would you like to be done? Hey fellas, I got bad beat a few times playing 3 sessions on Bovada so let's shut it down?

I'll give you this much, the anonymous tables were set up to protect recreational players and beginners from the sharks and it's done anything but that. Sharks can still use a HUD if they can shell out a hefty price tag for it that not a lot of recreational player are going to do. Now they've put their recreational players at an even bigger disadvantage. They might as well just bring the screen names back. The recreational players obviously don't trust the anonymous tables anyway. It doesn't make that much of a difference for SNG's and tournaments and the HUD doesn't work at all in Zone, but if you sit down at a ring game table without one against 5 good players who do, chances are you're going to have a rough go of it.