Jedi Mind Picks
    Jedi Mind Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Bovada releases Version of Zoom poker (Zone)

Only running a few tables in micro stakes for now.
    Talk about a total fish bowl, they likely will be working out a few kinks for a bit and player pool is still a bit small
    but only day one for this, I'm not really that excited yet but I do like the effort and attempt to improve to the game selection.
    IMO this game fits a of players on this site with the amount of action and aggressive play so that's why I'm posting.
    Last edited by Jedi Mind Picks; 08-06-13 at 05:49 PM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Talk about poker in a vacuum. No way to get a read on anyone. Played it just a few minutes ago...really buggy. Fold button comes and goes and will fold multiple hands in a row at times. Table kinda freezes when you win a hand. Interesting none the less

Jedi Mind Picks
    Jedi Mind Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Talk about poker in a vacuum. No way to get a read on anyone. Played it just a few minutes ago...really buggy. Fold button comes and goes and will fold multiple hands in a row at times. Table kinda freezes when you win a hand. Interesting none the less

This game first came out on FTP obviously a few years back. I know stars runs a version and a few other rooms outside the US since then.
    The one thing I like is the ability to have multiple entries in the same pool. This feature is not working as of yet but it is intended.
    Back then the games were very LAG and appear the same so far. Lots of flips, beats and bluffs.
    Just played a 3 way pot that was 5 bet all in holding QQ... sounds like I should be beat pre but villians show down A10 and AQ......
    soooooo .... come and get it lol

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

been playing zone for awhile now, massive upgrades since initial roll...hands/hr dramatically increases

kidk
    kidk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

This is the stupidiest thing they have ever done ..even worse then the no names