had to be more to story, why i did not comment

good call kahn

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    so here's the real story...

todd brunson is a fat slob.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...aling-1412481/

You think this explanation " of the real story" makes sense ?

This is what happened. Chau had 3 racks of $20 but one was missing a stack of 400. He asked if somebody took money from him. Darush joking answered that Shun took the money while Shun was in the bathroom at that time and told Chau to take the money back. Then Chau took 2 stacks or $800. When Shun returned to the table realized he was missing 2 stacks and went crazy. The dealer and few players saw everything. So Chau give $400 back but called the camera to see if the money was right. There was not stealing from Chau since many people was watching. It's incredible how easy it's to ruin the reputation of a person with a wrong Twitter.

Most people chiming in disagree with you. People don't just grab rows of chips off other peoples stacks. These two are not even friends.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

how do you figure "most people chiming in disagree with you"? looks like almost all realize this is a logical explanation

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    how do you figure "most people chiming in disagree with you"? looks like almost all realize this is a logical explanation
    logical explanation for ONE stack, how the fck does he explain the need to double dip for a measly 400 bucks?

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

I was dealing the WSOP a while back but after Sammy ran 2nd to Moneyfaker.
    He was going all in on a PLO pot and came back out with chips in his closed hand/fist
    he got caught no big deal though

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

I used to hang with Stu Unger at a few race books
    I knew him when he was clipping white chips ( 1 dollar chips) from 4/8 limit players while they were excited to be talking to him.
    He was an ok guy but couldnt handle the demons which made him a piece of shit sometimes.
    Overall he had a good heart just loved Drugs and Whores and Gambling

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    logical explanation for ONE stack, how the fck does he explain the need to double dip for a measly 400 bucks?
    i dont know demeanor of the table, i wouldve thought they were playing back and forth jokes until someone thought they got shortsided. if players, not the camera caught chau at first, i dont think he was trying to hide it much. then if he is the one that actually called for the cameras, i really back his story.

any conclusion i come to though is just speculation, but so was todd brunson's and he shouldve fukkin known better. he must be trying out for tmz since his poker sucks. i blame todd brunson most then the other guy at the table for saying the "jap" took them if he actually didnt.

Auto Donk

i dont know demeanor of the table, i wouldve thought they were playing back and forth jokes until someone thought they got shortsided. if players, not the camera caught chau at first, i dont think he was trying to hide it much. then if he is the one that actually called for the cameras, i really back his story.

any conclusion i come to though is just speculation, but so was todd brunson's and he shouldve fukkin known better. he must be trying out for tmz since his poker sucks. i blame todd brunson most then the other guy at the table for saying the "jap" took them if he actually didnt.
    hahaha...... u guys crack me up.... the jap is shun, not the thief..... if he was being racist, he would've said "the chink got busted stealing from the jap!!!!" probably had something to do with the dispute those countries are having over those idiotic clumps of rock in the pacific someone had the nerve to call islands!!!!

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

believe what you will but my opinion is todd brunson is a gossiping attention whore living off of his father's name...

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    believe what you will but my opinion is todd brunson is a gossiping attention whore living off of his father's name...
    Regardless of what really happened, most can agree on this one.

RudyRuetigger

hahaha...... u guys crack me up.... the jap is shun, not the thief..... if he was being racist, he would've said "the chink got busted stealing from the jap!!!!" probably had something to do with the dispute those countries are having over those idiotic clumps of rock in the pacific someone had the nerve to call islands!!!!
    My post had nothing to do with Todd using or not using racist names and everything to do with sbr not accusing me of being racist. do you not understand this? fukk you are dumb

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    I used to hang with Stu Unger at a few race books
    I knew him when he was clipping white chips ( 1 dollar chips) from 4/8 limit players while they were excited to be talking to him.
    He was an ok guy but couldnt handle the demons which made him a piece of shit sometimes.
    Overall he had a good heart just loved Drugs and Whores and Gambling
    Did you really know Stu Ungar?? Thats awesome if you did, I bet you have other stories about him worth telling, which I'm all ears for!

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by peacebyinches View Post
    Did you really know Stu Ungar?? Thats awesome if you did, I bet you have other stories about him worth telling, which I'm all ears for!
    Koncker could literally write a book with his Vegas stories. He knew tons of big names.
    It was crazy here back then.
    Would have loved to have been here 20 years ago instead of now.

Auto Donk

My post had nothing to do with Todd using or not using racist names and everything to do with sbr not accusing me of being racist. do you not understand this? fukk you are dumb
    hmmmm...... drunk again, huh, runtigger???? I was simply correcting, from a factual standpoint, ur obvious misunderstanding of who Todd was referring to as the jap..... you think we was calling the chinaman "jap" -- it's obvious from your post u damn boozer -- Todd, not u, was saying the chinaman was stealing from the jap (eric shun--who is Japanese). re-read your post, dumbass, then apologize to me..... haha.....

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

Todd Brunson referred to the guy that Chau Giang stole chips from, as "The Jap".

does anyone else have a problem w Brunson using a racial slur like this?

oh yeah, no one gives two shits about Brunson.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Todd Brunson referred to the guy that Chau Giang stole chips from, as "The Jap".

does anyone else have a problem w Brunson using a racial slur like this?

oh yeah, no one gives two shits about Brunson.
    aparently Brunson protege is some little asian guy....always refers to him as the "jap"....matter time before dude gets sick of it and slugs him imo

RudyRuetigger

hmmmm...... drunk again, huh, runtigger???? I was simply correcting, from a factual standpoint, ur obvious misunderstanding of who Todd was referring to as the jap..... you think we was calling the chinaman "jap" -- it's obvious from your post u damn boozer -- Todd, not u, was saying the chinaman was stealing from the jap (eric shun--who is Japanese). re-read your post, dumbass, then apologize to me..... haha.....
    wrong again dumbass. the jap was accused of stealing from chau first by someone else at the table, according to the post. you do know how to read, right?

go reread the original post on 2+2, then go read this thread again. my guess is you will realize you didnt have a fukkin clue.

RudyRuetigger

donk, read fukkin sklansky's post in that thread.

you must feel fukkin stupid right now pal

i wouldnt show back up in this thread if i were you
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 01-31-14 at 12:37 PM.

Auto Donk

donk, read fukkin sklansky's post in that thread.

you must feel fukkin stupid right now pal

i wouldve show back up in this thread if i were you
    whatever, jap..... in the words of ac/dc: "Have a drink on me!!!!" make it sake, rudylushRUNtigger!

RudyRuetigger

donk do you realize how fukkin dumb i made you look?

donk you are good at it without my help

donk next time ill let you do it by yourself

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Most of these guys are huge degens....even bigger than the sports bettors, because most of these guys bet it all, sports, cards, games, etc.

I only know two personally (guys that would know my name anyway), Brad Booth and Antonio Esfandiari. These two could not be more polar opposites.

Antonio is a guy that will live a long, healthy and prosperous life when it comes to wagering.....he protects what he has and doesn't go too far outside of where he should be. He lays off a ton of his action at a good price and always sets himself up to win.

Brad Booth (Yukon) on the other hand....wow. The guy is as big a degen as they come. I won't deny that he was talented, but at the same time I never sat with him thinking 'this is the best guy at the table', and in fact many times I thought there were multiple people at our table that were better. Now, I also know him outside of poker.....he loves to bet on anything, golf and 8 and 9 ball being amongst his faves.

It is funny....the way I met these guys was a perfect reflection of who they ended up being.....

Antonio I met through a girl he was dating, whose name I will leave out of it, but if you know Antonio all you need to know is that she is the girl he has dated for most of his adult life. He would come to our indoor soccer games and drink with us, mess around, etc....just a normal guey.

Brad I met at a restaurant.....walked up to him and said 'hey Brad, how's it going?'. Within minutes Brad was telling me how he got scammed out of huge money (claimed $300k) at Ultimate Bet....but of course in the last 6 years that total (mostly BS IMO) has grown from $300k to $2 million. When he and I started to play together (mostly 5/5 and sometimes 10/20) he would always be sitting there trying to convince me to back him.....'Dude, if I only had ______ I could really make a run again'.

Both fun guys to party with......like crazy, off the hook days, but such opposites it was crazy.

Anyway.....reading this made me think back to the old days.....always fun.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good read Dollar

These guys must be interesting to meet

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11114

vast majority of pro poker players have leaks. they cannot control themselves. for every guy who can save his money and take care of his family, there's ten erick lindgren's who think just because they used to play sports in HS that they can beat sports betting.

nope.

while these poker pros are playing cards all day, guys like us are handicapping and grinding out small profits trying to have an up month after a down week or two.

nothing pisses me off more than people who do not handicap sports but actually think they can win long term. will. not. happen.

First 12