sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Paging Wulfman, check-in Wulffy:

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

where your finger has been god only knows .

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

you will be punished by what you said. i dont know when and i dont know how but you will be punished. i aint gonna snitch on you or nothing. but in your real life you will be punished for what you said to me. karma, which i very much believe in. good luck, you are going to need it.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

did i miss what he said wulf, I know his address and can call the cops the next time I know he is partying with drugs in his moms shack

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

sweep that was a messed up thing u said man. Depression is nothing to joke about. I know this is a internet message board or whatever but there are certain things people shouldn't joke about. Noser it was the thread about bennysmallnuts I think

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    sweep that was a messed up thing u said man. Depression is nothing to joke about. I know this is a internet message board or whatever but there are certain things people shouldn't joke about. Noser it was the thread about bennysmallnuts I think
    ty jrod, good luck this weekend

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

nos and J-R yea i made a honest upfront video about a tough time in my life after my girlfriend left me. severe depression and anxiety . hardly left the house. isolated myself. refused to take meds for some time. a tough time in my life . it is over now but this prick using that info to insult me ? and insult the girl i dated calling her a *** dumpster ? come on. yea nos knock him out bro. then bring the carcass to me.

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    nos and J-R yea i made a honest upfront video about a tough time in my life after my girlfriend left me. severe depression and anxiety . hardly left the house. isolated myself. refused to take meds for some time. a tough time in my life . it is over now but this prick using that info to insult me ? and insult the girl i dated calling her a *** dumpster ? come on. yea nos knock him out bro. then bring the carcass to me.
    u used what was needed to get what u wanted pts and a free ride into a tourney. Now you think that is off limits? you only come out when you need something take a look in the mirror before you play this game that this site isnt everything in your life. get real with yourself or everyone will keep thinking of you as the same. Someone who acts the way that is needed to get what they want if they dont they have an outburst. gl in the future

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    u used what was needed to get what u wanted pts and a free ride into a tourney. Now you think that is off limits? you only come out when you need something take a look in the mirror before you play this game that this site isnt everything in your life. get real with yourself or everyone will keep thinking of you as the same. Someone who acts the way that is needed to get what they want if they dont they have an outburst. gl in the future
    errrrrrrr speak english please .

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    errrrrrrr speak english please .
    oh cause I am American you are talkin shit, prejudice loser