Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Kross works for SBR said so him or herself.

just played ring game and it was apparent that he, she, it, who give a fuk works for the place and said it. Thought this place was supposed to be fun not bullshit to the max

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea and i 'm the one obsessed with sbr . you are the most pathetic piece of shit around here . get a job . go out and get some fresh air you fukkin loser dikwad

better yet come by my place and ill teach you one or two things about respect you little prick ass nobody.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Mitchell how else are they suppose to fill up the tables. This has been known for awhile now.

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

Shari plays on here. SBR_John sometimes. What's the big deal?

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Proffett View Post
    Shari plays on here. SBR_John sometimes. What's the big deal?
    Lou use to play ... and was a donk.

John still plays occasionally and while he is a nice guy, is a donk.

Don't worry, most SBR workers donate their chips

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Lou use to play ... and was a donk.

John still plays occasionally and while he is a nice guy, is a donk.
    ban

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    ban
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave GUMMO77 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Don't believe everything you hear.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

just mitchell666 making up more lies from the safety of his parents basement just like he did about me. i tell you what mitchell ill pay you to meet me face to face.
    and fukkin sbr doesnt understand this guy is bumping threads about me that are most serious and they are giving me infractions. unreal. im done with this bitch. not worth a banning .

Mitchell88

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    it was a joke thread, relax.
    Wulfman- I told you let it go. You always want to argue. gl

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

just let it go huh ? you bring up a thread reminding sbr about my anxiety and depression. a time of my life which was most difficult and just let it go huh ? you got some nerve you fukkin twit . i bet your 130 lbs soaking wet and 20 years old talking shit behind a computer tough guy. i already have 4 infractions in 2 weeks because of fukkers like you so online im going to have to let this go other wise ill be banned. but im not going to forget you . im not.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 02-13-13 at 08:21 AM.

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
    just let it go huh ? you bring up a thread reminding sbr about my anxiety and depression. a time of my life which was most difficult and just let it go huh ? you got some nerve you fukkin twit . i bet your 130 lbs soaking wet and 20 years old talking shit behind a computer tough guy. i already have 4 infractions in 2 weeks because of fukkers like you so online im going to have to let this go other wise ill be banned. but im not going to forget you . im not.
    settle down kid. sounds like your blood pressure is getting a little high.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

If you think that's BS, Lou even uses one of Gummo's older bots, the BigBlue2000, to play in tournaments. SBR Poker isn't fair kiddo.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

Mitchell88

dont scare me, and if you look at your posts you are the one who argues with everyone. I could care less if "dont forget me" if that is the extent of your life than so be it. I will forget you though. I have said good luck best wishes hope it all works out and all you do is come back with childish responses and empty threats. Just let it go and worry about what you claim to be so worried about your lenders. have a good one
    Last edited by Mitchell88; 02-13-13 at 09:05 AM.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    dont scare me, and if you look at your posts you are the one who argues with everyone. I could care less if "dont forget me" if that is the extent of your life than so be it. I will forget you though. I have said good luck best wishes hope it all works out and all you do is come back with childish responses and empty threats. Just let it go and worry about what you claim to be so worried about your lenders. have a good one

i argue with everyone ? who 4 people who insulted me from the start. dont scare you ? go and run to bed with mommy and daddy where you'll be safe.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 02-13-13 at 09:18 AM.

Mitchell88

i argue with everyone ? who 4 people who insulted me from the start. dont scare you ? go and run to bed with mommy and daddy where you'll be safe.
    you cant help yourself from trying to be funny or running your mouth instead of acting like an adult. You know who you are and you argue with everyone unless you are trying to get something from them or have. So I will leave it alone and get back to why we are here to talk sports poker etc. just leave it alone also

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali

more lies from the 21 year old 130 lb fruitcup. dude go fuk yurself you non pro shithead. when people antagonize or insult me i respond. i dont go looking for confrontation . never have. but if the person wants to go im not going to back down. got plenty of friends on here that havent given me anything and i dont expect anything. even triple D who i had a heated argument with about mathematics and interest was right at the end and i conceded. no the only 3 pricks i have a problem with at sbr is mitchell666, pronosepicker, and runner5k.
    Last edited by Wulfman14; 02-13-13 at 10:24 AM.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Hey, whoa... HEY!!!... Coupla nights ago I distinctly heard: you, me, bash & fondling

Don't be like Seaweed here and hurt me here Shar.............

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    If you think that's BS, Lou even uses one of Gummo's older bots, the BigBlue2000, to play in tournaments. SBR Poker isn't fair kiddo.
    In contact with my boys in Seoul. Looking to find a bot to beat these newcomers in tournaments.

Probably going to be worth millions of betpoints.