curse of cashing out

Does any body know why
    after you cash-out from any poker site
    , you start running bad????

B1GER1C828
    Bostoneric
    B1GER1C828's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

For my, its psychological. When i withdrawal, i feel like im going to just dominate the next games i play, which isnt the case. So then my head gets weird and i have to take a day or two off.

Goozik
    Goozik's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah, it's all a confidence factor, if you cash out you are either, going to play tighter cause you have less money in your account. Other way your gonna play a lot looser cause you feel you can just get another win/score anytime cause, hey you just took out money. It's easy to get your mind set altered by such a simple thing.

realplaya75
    realplaya75's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea its all mental, people like to say that the sites are rigged to give you bad beats once you cash out but that isnt true, people just start playing differently once they withdraw money

HeavyHitter77
    HeavyHitter77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goozik View Post
    yeah, it's all a confidence factor, if you cash out you are either, going to play tighter cause you have less money in your account. Other way your gonna play a lot looser cause you feel you can just get another win/score anytime cause, hey you just took out money. It's easy to get your mind set altered by such a simple thing.
    maybe

jeremythegreat
    jeremythegreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

its all mental after you withdrawel

greywind50
    greywind50's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also play poorly after a cash withdrawal. I either play too tight or too loose.
    can't get in sync.

johnnyutah69
    johnnyutah69's Avatar Become A Pro!

purely psychological