katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Lou for the Win on my Birthday!!

Yesterday I took down a tourney on my birthday. I wanted to thank Lou personally and apologize to a few of the guys I took out with some really nasty beats/rivers. I mean I was feeling sorry for some of you. BUT, now that you know Lou was just handing me a birthday present, I hope you feel a little better abt the punishment you took. Maybe he will do the same for you......

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Yesterday I took down a tourney on my birthday. I wanted to thank Lou personally and apologize to a few of the guys I took out with some really nasty beats/rivers. I mean I was feeling sorry for some of you. BUT, now that you know Lou was just handing me a birthday present, I hope you feel a little better abt the punishment you took. Maybe he will do the same for you......

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Glad you had a happy birthday. Now I know why you got that 4 on the river against my QQ.

The hold em calculator says " qq vs 44 is 80% . but if it's 44's birthday, it's 70%. "

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think QQ was the losing hand at the final table abt 4 times. one dude had it back to back and was gone. Even for SBR there was really sick stuff.
    Points Awarded:

Adamho gave katstale 535 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PanamaBrad gave katstale 300 SBR Point(s) for this post.