mreleganza
    mreleganza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 107

Tiger Gaming/Chico Poker Network US Cashout question.

Greetings,

Some months ago I signed up for an account at Tiger Gaming, which is part of Chico Poker Network, formerly Action Poker Network. They are listed as "accepting Americans" on pokerscout.com. I signed up with my US address.

So I cashed in a freeroll there and have parlayed my winnings up to $367 as of tonight. I went to cash out tonight, but on the cashout screen it says they do not American players. It also says you must deposit before cashing out. Going to the deposit screen gives you another we-don't-accept-Americans message with no deposit options.

I have not yet contacted them, their live support (which I've satisfactorily used before, for non-cashout/deposit issues) is offline and I'd rather try to talk to one of them live before sending an email, which apparently is a hopeless endeavor according to cached twoplustwo threads I read from 2011.

But before I contact them, has anyone dealt with Tiger Gaming/any Chico skin from the US before? Am I just screwed?

Since every other site that ostensibly does not accept Americans either checks your IP locations when you download their software, or at least removes "United States" from their dropdown list of countries when you register your account, it's ridiculous to me that they allow US players to register, enter freerolls, and win real money all without actually "accepting" US players. But I don't think they will be impressed with that argument.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

RazzFan
    RazzFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

As far as talking them into giving you the funds, you can forget that. You might be able to cashout to a friend's moneybookers or neteller. Betonline is a US-friendly skin on that network.