DrIn$entive
    DrIn$entive's Avatar Become A Pro!

Two Plus Two Forum Hacked

With justwinthisones poker account recently compromised at Betonline, thought this would be good to post here.

http://www.twoplustwo.com/ForumAlert.php

Two Plus Two Forum Outage

On April 26th at approximately 11:20 AM pacific time, the Two Plus Two Forums were closed as a result of a hacker who has displayed the ability to access e-mail addresses and encrypted passwords. He also indicated the ability to decrypt passwords.

While it is unclear the extent of data to which he gained access, e-mail addresses and passwords on the Two Plus Two forums should be considered compromised. If you have used your 2+2 password on any other site, you are advised to change it.

For your security we are closing the forums until the breach is patched.

We hope to be back up as soon as possible.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i know it's a good site to get info on poker but there are whole bunch of geeky mods on that site that get paid nothing that power trip over everything.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    i know it's a good site to get info on poker but there are whole bunch of geeky mods on that site that get paid nothing that power trip over everything.
    Yeah, it really is tough to like that place. I got a 1 day ban for including a paragraph of an article I posted a link to, no warning, no nothing. Like the Wall Street Journal has someone making sure a paragraph isn't posted on a forum somewhere.

That said, the non-poker related forums there are pretty lenient and have a ton of good info.

NEEDMORECOFFEE
    NEEDMORECOFFEE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1513

Nice find. I had no idea as I don't check out that site much anymore. Thanks for the heads up. Site is still down but at least my password there was unique.