scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Poker Room Review and Cashout speed

Going to try and review one room every few weeks probably a lesser known room. If you have any comments or bad experience with them please post.

This Week its 24hpoker.com

Software
    Well first off I have to start with graphics and they are primitive, though some like it that way. On the plus side the server and software seem solid as I can't recall ever being disconnected from this site.

Traffic
    This site has mostly players from europe so traffic is generally 3k-4k at 6am EST.

Game Selection
    If you like odd ball games this is the site for you 2-3-7 draw, Soko, Telesina, and Americana are all on the menu.

Loyalty Bonus: Earn VIP points to enter tournaments and earn cash or merchandise. There is also a Bad Beat jackpot which is often over 10k and you don't need to play special tables like party and prima to win it. This room also offers many reload bonuses of 50% throughout the year and a generous sign up bonus.

Rakeback
    Another great site for rakeback as your amount is based on the VIP points earned. Regulars should get 25-40% easy. When you consider that you could also be earning a 50% reload bonus its a real bargain.

This is a well established secure room and I have not heard any complaints about them. So bottom line if you can get past the graphics this site will give you back far more than most with vip points, rakeback, and bad beat jackpot. I really don't think you will find many sites that give you more back...Games are played in euros but don't be scared that just means you win more :-> and this room will be one of the least effected should US law change so its good just for diversity.

RECENT CASH OUT SPEEDS

royalvegas: B- cashed out on a friday night was in my *** on monday morning first thing.....pretty good

pokerstars: B- was the same as royal friday-monday

VIP poker: A+ got cash sameday in a few hours excellent

24hpoker: A+ requested at 3:30am was in my moneybookers at 9:00 am in the morning

QuickLearner
    QuickLearner's Avatar Become A Pro!

24hPoker is part of the B2B network which is in the process of ending access for American players. Don't get too comfortable there if you're from the U.S.

scottyy11
    scottyy11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep i think its one of the bigger ones on the B2B , have not heard that but i'll be ok I am in Canada thanks for the info though good for others. Do you have a link were i could read about this very interested.
    ty
    scott

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

it was looking great til it was noted it was a b2b site.
    Dang...
    Pretty soft competition over there when bonus clearing.