QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Hitting Bad Beats in Poker Question and Discussion

Okay, The Bad beat jackpot bonus,

What are the chances of hitting it?

NO-limit vs Limit Poker, which has a higher chance of hitting?

I would presume Limit, Because the possibilities are higher, Since it doesn't cost much to tail or chase.In the long run yes, but it worth the chase, if your chasing a jackpot.

I think it more profitable no limit, than limit. Limit just have too many possible hands.

Another thing is, I question the card shuffler? Would it to be on my advantage, if i bought one and see the sequence of the cards. I know it cost like $2000-$3000 for one. I think of this because, I see many times the dealer at my Card club, They like to place a high card at the bottom of the deck. AKA the Ace. So if we were able to pinpoint where the ace would land into, it could be use to our advantage.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Is this for real?

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

LOL

WarEagle205
    WarEagle205's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 923

Did you just watch Conspiracy Theory

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

How do the random card shufflers know exactly what every card is and know exactly where to put each card every time to create a sequence of cards that repeats itself and that can be use to our advantage?

Once we figure out the technology behind the random card shufflers we will have the power and the 2-3k invested will be nothing in comparison to the riches we will hold in this world.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33486

Okay, The Bad beat jackpot bonus,

What are the chances of hitting it?
    Long. How long depends upon the individual house's jackpot rules, of course.

NO-limit vs Limit Poker, which has a higher chance of hitting?
    Limit. In no-limit it's easier to get bet off hands postflop that have a longshot chance of hitting a jackpot.

I question the card shuffler? Would it to be on my advantage if i bought one and see the sequence of the cards
    No. Sufflemasters don't shuffle cards the same way each time. When they were new I know of at least one cardroom manager who ran a bunch of decks through them that were set up the same way and they all ended up shuffled differently

I see many times the dealer at my Card club, They like to place a high card at the bottom of the deck. AKA the Ace
    Dude, if you see the dealers intentionally stacking the deck play somewhere else... just make sure you aren't being paranoid. If the dealer is sloppy he may be just picking up the winner's cards last and exposing them (which may itself be an act of cheating). Anyway, these cards are more likely to be high cards since they won the pot.