mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

i have enjoyed the free poker here but

would really just be happy if it reverted back to the way it was in feb where sbr found a sponsor for the month and top 10 in tourny got cash plus points. now it seems too i dont know what to call it but i dont even play in the wsop sattys anymore and i was after winning a spot playing for points but that dont interest me anymore . BRING BACK FEB WAY OF DOING IT!!!!

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

I have to agree

mvp123

ROY FINALLY GETSSOME RUN SUPPORT AND DOC COMES THRU in general

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

i dont think that is ever gonna happen again. sbr already said that the cash and freeplays were being taken away from USA players in the SBR Store. pretty soon sbr poker will be shut down and there will be no more of anything. its just a matter of time before it happens wait and see.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33462

I think the current tournament series is great. SBR has put up a prize that's definitely worth playing for. Even though the entry into the satellite is only worth $20 if 500 people enter that's still pretty generous. With 3 people qualifying from 5 tournies a day that's like giving out $300 a day. Maybe they could have structured things so that people won't lose interest after they qualify, but the giveaway is still pretty sweet.

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2105

Disagree. They were always the same time on Tuesday and Thursday nights and I could rarely play in them. Now with all the different times to choose from I was able to go from almost never playing to playing every day. I'm sure I'm not the only one who can say that. Much better this way and it's not even close imo.

orioles
    orioles's Avatar Become A Pro!

With a 15 point buy in there should be more places paid out.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

times are tough, don't think they could find any sponsors. they're paying for the main event seat themselves. they may have blew their load in February giving away big prizes. of course I was on a roll then and didn't care about measly points now it's all I've got to look forward too.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by mvp123 View Post
    would really just be happy if it reverted back to the way it was in feb where sbr found a sponsor for the month and top 10 in tourny got cash plus points. now it seems too i dont know what to call it but i dont even play in the wsop sattys anymore and i was after winning a spot playing for points but that dont interest me anymore . BRING BACK FEB WAY OF DOING IT!!!!
    I agree with you, Feb was very interesting, and maybe as someone said here, it will never hapen agin, But SBR is doing this for all of us at a cost for them and no risk to us, and i m very gratefull for that, i had a nice br because of SBR and Bodog.
    I would not like to see poker desapear from here, because the amount of good people i had met, and the good time we have at no risk.
    I m also happy to participate in this tryout for the wsop, and i hope the best of the best goes there to represent all of us in a descent manner.
    For my part i have the intention to participate in the bash this year there in Costa Rica, and again been thankfull for such oportunity.

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

Quote Originally Posted by Lint Pockets View Post
    i dont think that is ever gonna happen again. sbr already said that the cash and freeplays were being taken away from USA players in the SBR Store. pretty soon sbr poker will be shut down and there will be no more of anything. its just a matter of time before it happens wait and see.
    I belive that there are many canadians here and people from other countries that still can enjoy the freeplays.
    Let's see, maybe the US might revert the issue, Lawyers are always searching for an opportunity to make a case.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

While I really liked February and would love to see that again, I am not complaining at all about this month!

To even have a real chance at playing in the WSOP ME for no cost is awesome. And any other place offering a WSOP ME seat would have a lot more entries than 570!

and as Sinmeido said, the people here are great and I am really enjoying being a part of this forum.

Cheers.

mvp123

hey guys i too am really appreciative for all of what sbr has done for all of us in regards to freerolls and everything in poker in general, please understand that . i know it prolly going to be much harder to get sponsors thats y feb wont ever happen but it seemed that if you were top 5 you had cash and top10 pts , these 60 player or less shootouts dont seem like fun no more to me but thats a personal issue with myself . god bless