Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
I don't know... why would you lie? You looked right at your watch just before stating the time.... either you don't know how to tell time or you are lying.

Even if it was just before 7 I highly doubt it would be that bright outside when the sun only rises at about 6:15am.

Keep hustling your bullshit Opie... lots of these retards out here are gullible enough to buy in.
Hey dildo.....what exactly is your problem? Please enlighten me on what exactly one stands to gain by "lying" about the time??

Since you seem extremely interested in my motives, let me be brutally honest about the situation.... The watch you are referring to is a new Rolex DateJust, which I purchased this past Winter. While its a great watch, the only downside is that it's especially heavy. Because of this, I generally only wear it with long sleeved shirts. I tend to think it appears a little bulky while wearing a short sleeved shirt. I put it on yesterday because I was meeting a client who is a big watch collector, and thought this would be a good conversational piece.

Since I hadn't actually worn the watch since the weather had warmed, it had never been adjusted to reflect daylight savings time. This is why I misstated the time by an hour. You see, back
In February, this would've been the correct time. Now...we've sprang forward an hour, hence my stating it was almost 6 instead of 7 am.

Hope this clears up a situation for you which has obviously been causing you a great deal of distress. Now maybe you can free up your mind to find out exactly what it is about you that causes you to be such a dipsh*t.

Best of luck on your journey, pal!