OK, before the tourney I tried to get an betpoints bracket going and there was no interest. Only 2 other people said they would play. I am going to try again with a sweet 16 bracket.

I would run it on Yahoo. If someone else wants to run it, that would be great.

I would be willing to be the escrow (hold all the points). If I am not well known enough here, we can get someone who is considered very reputable. For example, Thad, who is the biggest points lender/runs a points book. I don't know if he would be interested or not, but I am just throwing an example out there. We could also deposit the points into his bank with the winner collecting the interest... Just some ideas for the escrow.

Anyway, you would need a Yahoo ID and you would need to pay an betpoints entry fee to join.

Who's interested?

Please indicate which entry prices you would be willing to pay. All of the entry fees will go towards the prize pool, except for a 1% charge to cover the transfer fee the escrow will be hit with when they pay the winner.

[X] 101
[X] 202
[X] 303

This means I would be willing to play for 101, 202 OR 303 points. There will only be one contest. This is just to determine which of the entry levels would produce the biggest prize pool.