chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

you guys are gonna LOVE the costa rica bash

saturday fukkin morning at 9am, and i'm nursing a hangover, drinking a powerade and a beer. we're in jaco, the same location that the costa rica bash will be at. it's a friend's bachelor party, and last night was simply fukking epic. you guys are gonna have THE time of your lives. damn, i love this place.

and...... we get to do it all over again today.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL I think Ima go. CHILLIEDAWG how much does some exotice tree run down CR?

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    LOL I think Ima go. CHILLIEDAWG how much does some exotice tree run down CR?
    what the fukk is exotic tree? if you're talking about weed, i pay about $80 for a 1/4 oz of the best fukking weed ur gonna get in CR.

chilidog

It was just awesome last night. One of my boys almost picked up a tranny, haha. Gotta be careful around some of these chicks around here. On the bad side though, the fukkin Beatle Bar now charges $12 just to get in, no drinks included!! Talk about a fukkin ripoff. The Beatle Bar is kinda like the Hotel Del Rey of Jaco. It's the bar where all the putas hang out. Fukk that shit paying $12. You bitches just wait. You will have the time of your fukkin lives.

It's 4 guys down here for a bachelor party , and we spent maybe $700-800 last night. We partied like fukkin rockstars. All that alcohol, coke, some molly, and of course all those fukkin bitches. We each had 2 perfect bodied girls. Talk about a fukkin party. Hellllll yah.

You bitches just wait till August. You'll see what the hell I'm talking about. Get ready boys!!

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    It was just awesome last night. One of my boys almost picked up a tranny, haha. Gotta be careful around some of these chicks around here. On the bad side though, the fukkin Beatle Bar now charges $12 just to get in, no drinks included!! Talk about a fukkin ripoff. The Beatle Bar is kinda like the Hotel Del Rey of Jaco. It's the bar where all the putas hang out. Fukk that shit paying $12. You bitches just wait. You will have the time of your fukkin lives.

It's 4 guys down here for a bachelor party , and we spent maybe $700-800 last night. We partied like fukkin rockstars. All that alcohol, coke, some molly, and of course all those fukkin bitches. We each had 2 perfect bodied girls. Talk about a fukkin party. Hellllll yah.

You bitches just wait till August. You'll see what the hell I'm talking about. Get ready boys!!

chilidog

I'm back in San Jose now, all rested, fully recovered from 2 hangovers, but it was all good. We were definitely WINNING! I don't think that even Charlie Sheen coulda partied harder than we did, and it was so fukking cheap. We dropped maybe 2.5-3 dimes total on the trip. 5 guys, around 10 girls, some molly, some blow, tons of fukking alcohol, the jaegermeister girls, just freakin everything. I had some kickass fresh lobster, drenched in hot melted butter, talk about yum there.

And boys, damn, those jaegermeister girls are hot. They're always down in jaco, so grab one (or more) if you got the skills (or money) to pull it off. So yah, just wait till fukkin august for the bash.

Time. Of. Your. Life.

Peace boys.

GJMike
    GJMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1134

$12 to get in? For white guys?

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by GJMike View Post
    $12 to get in? For white guys?
    Yah, and they wouldn't budge. Place was empty at that time. Jaco is the kinda town where the party gets started around midnight. I even told the guy it was my boy's bachelor party, and we were gonna spend alot more than 12 bucks, but he just wouldn't do it. Doesn't matter though, the girls have started to hang out at other bars because of the $12 cover.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Damn can't wait you going back for the bash chili?

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by beanbag View Post
    He lives there, I believe.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by beanbag View Post
    yah, I'll still be here.

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post

He lives there, I believe.

30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

Sounds Awesome. Thanks for the report Chilidog!

GJMike
    GJMike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1134

Maybe the Monkey Bar will get its 2nd life.

chilidog

Quote Originally Posted by GJMike View Post
    Maybe the Monkey Bar will get its 2nd life.
    Yah, the Monkey Bar was definitely packed. Seems like the girls/guys from the beatle now hang out at monkey bar. Sure, there were ppl inside the beatle bar, but nothing like the old days, before they started charging a cover.