bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Do rich white people ever go to jail?

With the exception of a few upper management of some complete scam companies (Enron, Madoff etc) do rich whites ever go to jail?

I see rich blacks going to jail left and right, hell half the NFL/NBA are serving time, but no matter how crazy these guys like Sheen with his "briefcase full of coke" or Rothlisberger who apparently gets falsely accused of rape every time he goes on vacation act they never do time, do they have better lawyers or is being rich and white just a pass to do whatever you want

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you except the people who went to jail, then who the **** are we supposed to name?

Have you seen any rich Jews go to jail? Except those rich Jews who've been sent to jail?

Have you seen any rich black man go to jail? Except those rich black men who've been sent to jail?

bettilimbroke999

I excepted one extremely small group which has prolly sent 5 guys to jail in the last 10 years, thats just the only time I remember seein a rich white guy sentenced to time which is not exactly right bc they werent actually even rich they just said their company was making huge profits in reality their companies were worth nothing

Truth Be Told
    Truth Be Told's Avatar Become A Pro!

VegasRandy
    VegasRandy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I excepted one extremely small group which has prolly sent 5 guys to jail in the last 10 years, thats just the only time I remember seein a rich white guy sentenced to time which is not exactly right bc they werent actually even rich they just said their company was making huge profits in reality their companies were worth nothing
    What about Al Capone and all the other mobsters that have been going to jail since the 1930's?

All of them are rich and white.

And what about that murdering piece of shit OJ Simpson?

None of this will matter to you because you think the world is out to get you so you will just back fit some self-serving explanation to explain all away. Continue living with your prejudice.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wtf

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

answer is no,or did you ever see Michael Jackson in jail ?

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

madoff and enron executives were rich, filthy rich, billions of dollars rich, that is why they went to jail

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    I see what you did there/10

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

With the exception of a few upper management of some complete scam companies (Enron, Madoff etc) do rich whites ever go to jail?

I see rich blacks going to jail left and right, hell half the NFL/NBA are serving time, but no matter how crazy these guys like Sheen with his "briefcase full of coke" or Rothlisberger who apparently gets falsely accused of rape every time he goes on vacation act they never do time, do they have better lawyers or is being rich and white just a pass to do whatever you want
    Leonard Little ain't in prison. Kobe ain't in prison. Marvin Harrison ain't in prison. Charlie Rangle ain't in prison.

Sheen might not be in jail, but Robert Downey Jr. spent some time in prison for similar shit. And didn't Keifer Sutherland spend a couple months in jail for a DUI? What about Martha Stewart?

It's got nothing to do with race. Why do jackasses keep falling for that dumb bullshit?

Celebrities get treated differently. They have more money and better lawyers. And more than that, the general public is usually sympathetic to them in any trial situation, (IE: Robert Blake) and so it's almost pointless to waste time trying to convict them for anything. Wesley Snipes just got nailed for tax evasion. So did Willie Nelson back in the day. Law enforcement/prosecutors love making an example out of famous people, black or white, don't matter, as long as they are famous. If a celebrity gets off, it's because the evidence is thin or their lawyer just knows what he's doing. It's got nothing to do with racial prejudice. If it did OJ would have never walked, and Kobe would have been convicted of rape just like Mike Tyson.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

White people do not use handguns in the crimes they commit, they do not commit violent crimes.

What rich blacks have gone to jail?
    OJ Simpson- likely murdered his wife and robbed/kidnapped some one at gun point.
    Michael Vick- Brutally murdered dogs who were not successful in his for profit dog fighting ring.
    Plexico Burress- Felony gun violation.
    TI/Lil Wayne/ every other Rapper- Felony gun violations.

Enough with the "poor me" black guy crap I am getting soo tired of hearing this crap every day!!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nosniboR11

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Of course they do and all the time

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Martha Stewart

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Putting rich white guys in jail is bad for the economy. So, personally.....I'm against it!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Funniest edited line in any movie is?When you watch Goodfellas and Karen Hill asks Henry about who goes to jail.Everyone knows the unedited version where Henry says,only N'ers and stickup men go to jail because they fall asleep at the wheel of the getaway vehicle.So to be politically correct,all the minor league cable networks that run Goodfellas 20 times a week had to edit that line.All of a sudden,Henry gets marble mouthed where you hear jibberish come out of his mouth.In muffled fashion he utters,hjkhgjjuujs stickup men.It's like Ray Leota had a stroke when talking.

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19551

You mean half of Wall Street? (including my uncle)

jbrent95
    jbrent95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1450

Our judicial system rarely sends rich people to jail-- no matter their skin color. If you can afford the best attorneys, your chances of going to jail is significantally lowered.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EmpireMaker

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Bernie Madoff

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

they go to jail for things like DUis and such but prison not as much

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    He was never convicted.
    He's been accused, but accusations are not convictions.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11522

RICH,WHITE,WAS IN JAIL.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Quote Originally Posted by Manaconda View Post
    they go to jail for things like DUis and such but prison not as much
    Jails are short term, for the most part to hold people arrested and waiting their court date.
    Most people in jail live in dorm like conditions, not 'behind bars' so to speak.

Prisons are for inmates,convicted of a crime, usually felonies.

Jails are run by the most part local municipalities, prisons are run by the state.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by VegasRandy View Post
    What about Al Capone and all the other mobsters that have been going to jail since the 1930's?

All of them are rich and white.

And what about that murdering piece of shit OJ Simpson?

None of this will matter to you because you think the world is out to get you so you will just back fit some self-serving explanation to explain all away. Continue living with your prejudice.
    Okay obviously if the entire reason for your wealth is crime you will probably go to jail (Madoff, Enron, mafia), I was really referring to ppl who were legitimately rich outside of their crimes and then separately committed crimes which sent them to jail, not ppl who were sent to prison for the crimes that made them rich.

I see guys like Gilbert Arenas, Vick, Burress, OJ (though he temporarily was free he ended up getting like 30 years for trying to get his stolen football stuff back ) getting tossed in jail for years but meanwhile Sheen is openly buying literally briefcases of cocaine bricks and beating the shit/shooting/threatening to kill ex gfs/wives and never serving an hour, Robert Downey was arrested like 600 times and got rehab, Rothlisberger I mean lets face it this guy is a legit rapist not like Kobe who had to pay the biggest whore in Colorado millions to be quiet after she came up to his room to **** and then claimed rape even though they found like 10 different guys semen in her hole.

The law enforcement in this country might as well where a white hood, since Im white I dont mind it of course but the justice system is ****** for blacks.

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

TOOK them 20 yrs. to catch the un-bomber with the mailbox blow-ups. HOW in the frick will they ever find Bin-Laden. The bomber was in the hills in Montana! Look in the WEBSTER for the word underprivileged and read what it says, then close it think about it then re-open it and look-up OVERPRIVILGED . STOP YOU WON'T FIND IT !!! IT'S the white man's form of slavery on you WHITE FOLKS and you don't even know it . THEY don't want you to know what the OVER-P has so you don't want it , ONLY THE FEW CROOKED WHITES HAVE THAT ! And by the way I'm WHITE ! Were all being SURPRESSED AND DON'T KNOW IT !!!

subs
    subs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 969

dumb ass

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

no and neither do rich black people unless they commit robbery and murder...sorry for bringing OJ up...

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Jails are short term, for the most part to hold people arrested and waiting their court date.
    Most people in jail live in dorm like conditions, not 'behind bars' so to speak.

Prisons are for inmates,convicted of a crime, usually felonies.

Jails are run by the most part local municipalities, prisons are run by the state.
    Yes I know but when I said jail I meant lengthy jail sentences, longer than a month, which is bout the longest a rich white has ever been sentenced to for anything and prolly got out after 10 days for good behavior, to years in prison

Hazious
    Lake Show Life
    Hazious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 286

lol. no, never.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    no and neither do rich black people unless they commit robbery and murder...sorry for bringing OJ up...
    Who did Vick, Burress, Arenas, etc etc etc murder or rob? Had Kobe not paid the biggest whore in the state millions bc he was one of 10 guys whose semen was found inside of her during the rape test (the other 9 that day she apparently was in love with she just came up to Kobes hotel room to discuss politics) hed prolly have gotten a couple years

Resler
    Resler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

I guess it depends how rich. Also, how high profile the case.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who did Vick, Burress, Arenas, etc etc etc murder or rob? Had Kobe not paid the biggest whore in the state millions bc he was one of 10 guys whose semen was found inside of her during the rape test (the other 9 that day she apparently was in love with she just came up to Kobes hotel room to discuss politics) hed prolly have gotten a couple years

Seriously these three of all the people that could be mentioned???

Because they are rich they are all out...they all committed crimes that a normal citizen would have done some serious time for...these pampered athletes are all running around again today...they all received a pat on the back compared to the average citizen...

When OJ got off most black people celebrated right? He got off because he was rich it was no victory for black people at all just rich people...

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Seriously these three of all the people that could be mentioned???

Because they are rich they are all out...they all committed crimes that a normal citizen would have done some serious time for...these pampered athletes are all running around again today...they all received a pat on the back compared to the average citizen...

When OJ got off most black people celebrated right? He got off because he was rich it was no victory for black people at all just rich people...
    Well first off there aint that many rich black ppl, 2ndly they got years in prison hard to call that a slap on the wrist except for Arenas who was basically found guilty of nothing

Also yes OJ was found innocent so hes living the good life playing golf right now, man those blacks that get off are lucky

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

look blacks are the most racist people these days, period, everything is about the color of your skin

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    look blacks are the most racist people these days, period, everything is about the color of your skin
    I think every race has its certain racists.

PingPong
    I need a job
    PingPong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    totally agree, most racist people by far and they're never called out on it. remember amber lamps's black female friend yelling "beat his white ass!" before he got his ass kicked by the old man? and nobody said anything about it

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If a rich person makes his fortune fraudulently and then gets convicted in court and loses everything when he goes to jail is he considered a rich person or a poor person?

1234 Last