ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

does this happen to anyone else?

just looking at my stats during the college hoops season, and i have had only 2 winning tuesdays in 3 months.... the rest of the week i do fine but tuesday i stink up the joint....

i guess tuesday in the night of the public as a majority of my plays are always against the public umm....

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

I can never hit any Sunday games it seems

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Fridays seem to suck for me but 13 weeks is way to small a sample size to make any assessment.
    This is doubly true as there is no logical reason for Tuesdays to be different to any other day.

ebbearsfb1

i mean it could make some sense as then if public does good day then more games tomorrow... samething with friday... do good firday... vegas steals from ya on the weekend

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

This applies to me as well but for Horse Racing. In 10+ years of betting horses I don't think I've ever made money on a Tuesday

ebbearsfb1

what tracks you bet ehp?

shoot me a message, im a big horse racing fan... havent been doing it as much as im working and its hard to betting the ponies sitting at a desk... damn youbet doesntwork on the office computers

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    what tracks you bet ehp?

shoot me a message, im a big horse racing fan... havent been doing it as much as im working and its hard to betting the ponies sitting at a desk... damn youbet doesntwork on the office computers

I prefer the California & Kentucky circuits, but I bet them all. Have you tried the Youbet link through ESPN.com? I've had success with that on my work computer. It's limited to 30min per day, but if you clear your cookies after the 30min it'll restart the timer.

ebbearsfb1

i'll try that again tomorrow and see o wow... good idea.. have to try that on the home computer as well