warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stupid people really piss me off

Its so hilarious how people who have absolutely no life and no brain still have the ability to piss you off. Anyone can type anything they want on the freakin interwebz. What a joke.

Do you guys ever just think to yourselves, these guys are being something they know they cant in real life.

Its just funny to me how people use the internet to try to make themselves feel better.

Me all I try to do is contribute sports betting talk and picks to people who enjoy them.

When I said I was interested in going tout the truth is I was just curious. I don't think I would ever do that. I have always been the first one to say that noone should have to pay for picks.

Its just kind of laughable how bad the people who sell their picks are. I know I could destroy them all.

BettingGeek
    SBR PRO
    BettingGeek's Avatar Become A Pro!

where is lock of the day today, pal. I ve been looking for it all day ...

emoney
    emoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I know Nicky made a thread about it before, but I can't keep all you fukin warriors straight.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    Its so hilarious how people who have absolutely no life and no brain still have the ability to piss you off. Anyone can type anything they want on the freakin interwebz. What a joke.

Do you guys ever just think to yourselves, these guys are being something they know they cant in real life.

Its just funny to me how people use the internet to try to make themselves feel better.

Me all I try to do is contribute sports betting talk and picks to people who enjoy them.

When I said I was interested in going tout the truth is I was just curious. I don't think I would ever do that. I have always been the first one to say that noone should have to pay for picks.

Its just kind of laughable how bad the people who sell their picks are. I know I could destroy them all.
    if u couldnt beat them all. you could certainly beat them in a tranny makeout competition

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Stiffs = scum

AKA...JerseyLove

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by KingKolzig View Post
    if u couldnt beat them all. you could certainly beat them in a tranny makeout competition

wtf

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    Stiffs = scum

AKA...JerseyLove
    who is a stiff?