jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mods On Alert: Tony Soprano Back Posting : Watch Out

He is the biggest fraud on internet, scammed numerous posters and stole their money.

I know so many guys looking for him here

Do not ever sign up with any book no matter what they promise unless a certified book here at SBR

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

what is his handle?

jjgold

Might Be Anthony Soprano but he s suspected to have others

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Good morning JJ.

jjgold

WV Gambler working early

Cameras

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I hear ya...I should be but I Got a sick kid. Breathing treatments every 3 hours. Mom is too important at work to stay home, so dad gets to.

Life ain't too shabby.

AnthonySoprano
    AnthonySoprano's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Might Be Anthony Soprano but he s suspected to have others
    I am not the poster you are referring to. Actually, my name is only A.Soprano because T.Soprano was already created...and not by me.

I'm a 25 year old MMA bettor, been into it a year and some change. (I only bet on MMA because it's the only sport I watch so I stick to what I know, except for making a play on the Superbowl, Packers in 2 active parlays.)

One hint though: If T.Soprano is trying to hide out or whatever, changing his name to A.Soprano probably wouldn't be his first choice. (Unless reppin' a tv mobster is more important than concealing his identity.)

I chose this name because The Sopranos is my all-time favorite show (next to Jeopardy, but I wasn't calling myself Alex Trebek) and because one of my favorite quotes from Tony is:

"See...that's why you're a politician and not a business man...maximum value is the big picture."

Fitting for my/our aims.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Security is on alert.

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10611

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySoprano View Post
    I am not the poster you are referring to. Actually, my name is only A.Soprano because T.Soprano was already created...and not by me.

I'm a 25 year old MMA bettor, been into it a year and some change. (I only bet on MMA because it's the only sport I watch so I stick to what I know, except for making a play on the Superbowl, Packers in 2 active parlays.)

One hint though: If T.Soprano is trying to hide out or whatever, changing his name to A.Soprano probably wouldn't be his first choice. (Unless reppin' a tv mobster is more important than concealing his identity.)

I chose this name because The Sopranos is my all-time favorite show (next to Jeopardy, but I wasn't calling myself Alex Trebek) and because one of my favorite quotes from Tony is:

"See...that's why you're a politician and not a business man...maximum value is the big picture."

Fitting for my/our aims.

That's all well and good but as long as you have soprano in your handle you will be viewed as a thief on here.You might want to get a name change.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fitting for my/our aims.

jjgold

I would change your name guy

Your a person of interest because of similar name.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

noted, will keep my eye out

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyfk View Post
    noted, will keep my eye out
    Sure you will

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Isn't Anthony Soprano the son of Tony Soprano in the series? You have nothing to worry from that bum.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Whats up Tony?

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Isn't Anthony Soprano the son of Tony Soprano in the series? You have nothing to worry from that bum.
    yeah and didnt his son try to kill himself in the pool.sorry we dont have a pool

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

pavy has 40,000 posts why isnt he a mod by now?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the heads up coach! JJ always looking out for us sbr posters. JJ is the poster advocate and possibly our union rep if we ever form our union. What's going on there anyway? Are the gears turning or has that idea been put on the backburner?

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is the biggest fraud on internet, scammed numerous posters and stole their money.
    We should expect him to be hired as a mod soon.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

wow mikail you're kissing a lot of ass early today

jjgold

Walker on phone with me now

He is fuming

swaindexter
    swaindexter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4563

Book Em Dano

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

i swear i'll never forget the times when he'd call me at 4 am and tell me to send him 50k and that he'd let me bet 5k a game on the net at a 1 cent line. imagine, a 1 cent line.. damn i regret not betting with him because he did tell me he'd pay me every cent if i won..

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

huh mikail jj is not helping posters, only you dumb ones, so that would be you, my bad, continue

Chugs
    Chugs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Anthony is his real name. Youve never heard of someone named Anthony go by Tony as a nickname?

AnthonySoprano

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    That's all well and good but as long as you have soprano in your handle you will be viewed as a thief on here.You might want to get a name change.
    I'm not seeking approval from degenerate steam-chasing Bieber bettors...............kidding!!! (Not a knock on B85, one of the good MMA bettors, the rhyme was just irresistible!)

But really though if anyone asks why I ripped them off then changed my name only by adding 3 letters to the original in order to escape e-persecution...I will first ask 'em how one of the "biggest frauds" would make such a stupid mistake, then why they trusted someone by the s/n "Tony Soprano" with their money over an internet betting forum...then I will direct them to this thread and if they don't believe what I said here...

No disrespect and I appreciate yours and JJ's advice but if I go with that I might as well let a book line bust me down...name's gotta stay unless mods stress over this scammin' Tony shit!

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm not seeking approval from degenerate steam-chasing Bieber bettors...............kidding!!! (Not a knock on B85, one of the good MMA bettors, the rhyme was just irresistible!)

But really though if anyone asks why I ripped them off then changed my name only by adding 3 letters to the original in order to escape e-persecution...I will first ask 'em how one of the "biggest frauds" would make such a stupid mistake, then why they trusted someone by the s/n "Tony Soprano" with their money over an internet betting forum...then I will direct them to this thread and if they don't believe what I said here...

No disrespect and I appreciate yours and JJ's advice but if I go with that I might as well let a book line bust me down...name's gotta stay unless mods stress over this scammin' Tony shit!

it is a shame you get prosecuted because your na,e is as close to that idiot but life isnt fair either,im sure u will catch alot of crap but i guess thats life gl

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    wow mikail you're kissing a lot of ass early today
    It's called sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    huh mikail jj is not helping posters, only you dumb ones, so that would be you, my bad, continue
    Hurling insults will get you nowhere. Try being cordial. Or is that beyond your limited capacity?

AnthonySoprano

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    it is a shame you get prosecuted because your na,e is as close to that idiot but life isnt fair either,im sure u will catch alot of crap but i guess thats life gl
    Is the guy that known? Ehh **** it I'll change it soon! Yeah I folded fast but I don't need the shit...will report new name in this thread.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Is the guy that known? Ehh **** it I'll change it soon! Yeah I folded fast but I don't need the shit...will report new name in this thread.
    you might sleep alittle better lol

jjgold

I would change name

That name is taboo here, he stiffed so many guys with it

He is most wanted man at sbr

HiTMaNN
    HiTMaNN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Paco did you ever your $750?

jjgold

He stiffed PAco

Paco wants a piece of him also

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

guess he still on everyones shit list.and tek\ll me .how does he continue to benefit on this line?

12 Last