hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

John Kuhn Props

Originally one had John Kuhn OVR 7.5 yards rushing was determined canceled. I assume because he did not play. Today, I find that one lost such a prop. Did Kuhn play?

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

cant see why that would be canceled, he was active for the game wasn't he?

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

He played, just didn't have any carries. They said his name half a dozen times on special teams

biggamer3
    biggamer3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3802

yeah i thought i even heard the Khuuuuun chant in the first half

csm506
    csm506's Avatar Become A Pro!

He did play but he had no carries sorry man.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

he was active and healthy just didnt get in the game. im glad i did my due dilligence before i made a bet on him....bet phoenix had him over 6.5 rushing yards. at first i was like "WHHAAAAAT??!?!?!?!...A GIFT FROM GOD" but then i looked it up and he probably had 9 rushing yards over the last 3 games. hes doing working and plowing ppl down and punching it in from the 1 but apparently thats been catching it out of the backfield. didnt even do that in the bowl. didnt get the chance.

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had no interest in the rushing props. Thought he would have had a couple catches as he can be one of Rodgers favorite targets at times. I'm thinking he must be a horrible pass blocker because he saw very little time. The only time I saw him on the field for Offense was for victory formation.

Richards
    Richards's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

I suppose this post would have been more useful before the game/bet but....

First factor is James Starks. Before Starks Jackson and Kuhn were getting carries by committee. Each game Starks gained just a bit more trust as a ballcarrier from McCarthy, and Kuhn and Jackson got fewer. Kuhn would get short yardage plays because he could be relied upon to fall forward. After awhile it was clear that Starks could do the same thing, but also with the potential to break outside and turn a 1 yard gain into 15.

Second was gameplan. Kuhn is normally the team's fullback. GB runs a lot of formations. There weren't a ton of two-back sets with a fullback in the game. Rushing attempts as a whole were at a premium.

Third, Korey Hall being back. Korey hall one of the packers two other fullbacks (Quinn Johnson was inactive). He had been injured for quite a few weeks with a knee or a hip or something. With Hall back, it was more of a rotation with him and Kuhn, limiting JK receiving opportunities.

Despite his limited time on offense, JK is one of the Packer's key special teams players and leaders.

WeinketoWarrick
    Update your status
    WeinketoWarrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

He definitely played...and killed any overs bets on him no matter what you bet...

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20721

the response was they couldnt find documentation on if he played or not. its right where it is for every game - nfl playbook on nfl.com. I had two kuhn wagers graded as a loss and one winner graded as a canceled, at the same book [5dimes]. so they appear to be taking a shot with the fact that he got no carries or receptions, and keeping the losers and canceling the winners.

Glitch

its not taking a shot- their rules are if he goes in the game, onto the field for over 0.5 plays- then he played.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    the response was they couldnt find documentation on if he played or not. its right where it is for every game - nfl playbook on nfl.com. I had two kuhn wagers graded as a loss and one winner graded as a canceled, at the same book [5dimes]. so they appear to be taking a shot with the fact that he got no carries or receptions, and keeping the losers and canceling the winners.

He definitely played. Look on Yahoo Sports pics and he's seen on the field with the players during the game. Hope it helps you.

Glitch

i saw him in the backfield to block one play.

blackbart

oh he played. everybody knows that. that is the point

Glitch

oh i see what youre saying.

like if anyone took under they are cancelling it. i dont think thats true...where did you get that, that they are pushing the unders

blackbart

they did it to me, read my post

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

tough break, man. Kuhn a culty type.