ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plays todays???????? What you guys like

Heat/Orlando ML parlay?

Heat/Orlando/Knicks ML parlay?

Heat/Orlando/Knicks/Spurs ML parlay?

Heat/Orlando/Steelers ML parlay?

Taking that last one, just because all the other games are early, and I like them all. Give me some nice hedge action if they all happen to win.

Heat should roll. Stephen Jackson and Gerald Wallace have nothing on Lebron and Wade (wade better be fine after leaving for a bit last night)

Orlando should roll. enough said.

Knicks toss up game, just taking them because they are +money, and they match up fairly well with the 76ers.

Spurs, would normally be favored by more than 4 in this spot, but playing a back 2 back and a close one last night...

Most likely I lose them all, because I'm due for a solid losing night.

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!
    LChruscial85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Heat/Magic parlay is solid....i personally like Oklahoma City winning at Phoenix tonight. Small spread and the Thunder should cover. The Suns are getting too much respect. But GL with your plays tonight man!

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

just wait till closer till game time and bet the line movements, let Vegas do all the work for you. Friday night home dogs in the NBA = $$$.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    just wait till closer till game time and bet the line movements, let Vegas do all the work for you. Friday night home dogs in the NBA = $$$.