Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone Remember When Bowmans Transferred Accounts To Bodog?

same type of message betjm customers got today

"all your funds have been transferred over to this book now"

wanna guess what happened when I attempted to withdraw my bowmans balance from bodog? (I had left bodog 1 year prior because of their slow pay bs so I wanted no part of them)

"processing issues are delaying withdraws" was the response I got when I contacted customer service

I made a withdraw request the next day and the funds were still in the account 2 weeks later...of course I just said fuk it and bet it all...figured I would never see a dime anyway

Should be interesting to see any reports from players the next couple of weeks...in regards to how easy or how hard heritage will make it for betjm players requesting their balances

Is it safe to say heritage wants a crack at those betjm balances?

Grandmaster B
    Retired

well

seen this posted across the street...no need for links as shari91 will delete them

OK. I requested 80% of my balance to be withdrawn by XX. I was told to "Call back after 12 to make sure i have fufilled my rollover requirements" and they " should send the money by 12pm tuesday."

OK. Well i must say my opinion is starting to change. I called at 1 pm today and recieved a # to go get my funds.

Only problem is the # i recieved is does not show that any funds have been submitted.

I just got off the phone with ''murphy''. This gentlman told me that the ''lady'' who has my info is ''out to lunch'' and to call back in a hour.

I was '' assured this never happens''. We will see.

Will update in a few hours.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-20-15 at 02:31 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Grandmaster B
    Retired

I was just getting ready to post up at hertiage for football...as the rep I spoke to said withdraws flow out smooth the same day I request one

now Im reading this

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

They pay and your balance was less than 850 and u r worried?? LOL

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    They pay and your balance was less than 850 and u r worried?? LOL
    I think you missed what Im saying here

if a rep tells you "when you withdraw its smooth and you will get your funds on this day"

then

when you do make the request you get "oh sorry this never happens call back...the person that handles this is out of the office"

whats up with that is all im asking?
    Last edited by Grandmaster B; 07-26-11 at 06:13 PM.

donnyguru
    Rust Never Sleeps
    donnyguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8759

When Bowmans closed, I received my check in one week from Bodog. They didn't slow pay me at all, and I was prepared to be slow payed. I miss Bowmans.

Did the guy across the street ever update, Grandmaster? Murphy is an ace CSR.